Mission Alone? (3/3)

Before I start I need some ships yall would want in the story! It could be Boyxboy
GirlxGirl
BoyxGirl ETC!

So as long as it's not illegal Im okay with it! I'd even do rare ships if yall ask for that.

(Ngl, the last couple weeks Aoi x Tanjiro and Genya x Tanjiro have been growing on me so if nobody picks a good ship for Tanjiro Im using on of these heh.)

Let's begin!

Tanjiro and the little girl, who introduced herself as Teruko ventured around the house to find her big brother. "The scents in here...they're stronger then the ones from the mountain." Tanjiro muttered, Teruko looked at him in confusment and kept walking beside him. "Why did you leave Zenitsu-kun's box?" Tanjiro asked the girl. "It started making scratching sounds.." Teruko answered. Tanjiro made an 'Oh' sound and kept walking. He then opened a door to see a large demon with drums all over. Tanjiro grumbled a few curse words before setting Teruko down somewhere. "Stay here, and no matter what, do NOT leave this room." The girl nodded in fear as Tanjiro unshealthed his nichirin blade. It's pink color reflecting the lights slightly.

"Stupid brat! Who do you think you are? Coming into someone's house without reason?" The demon was slightly taken aback by the 'tch' sound coming from the demon slayer. "I will slice your head off for your sinful behavior." Tanjiro said with harshness. Tanjiro went forward at blinding speed as he muttered, "Love breathing, First form: Shivers of First Love!" In panic, the demon began to drum the drums surrounding his body which caused his form to go off course, multiple papers fell out of cabinets as Tanjiro tried his best not to destroy them. "Love breathing, Fifth Form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw." Tanjiro said calmly with a stoic face as he somersaults backwards and a sound of terring through flesh was heard. The demon was surprised to find his head rolling on the ground. Though he was even more surprised when he saw Tanjiro land on the floor, seeing as he placed his foot to not step on the papers. Tanjiro shealthed his Katana as the demon began to have flashbacks to when he was human.

"These are trash! Who on earth would sit around just to listen to this crap! Tch, you should just give up, Kyogai." A man disgustingly yelled at the man, Kyogai as he knelt to the floor trying to gather up the ripped up papers. When the man left, he heard someone on his balcony. He looked up to see a man witha white fedora and wore a black suit. "You pitiful creature..would you like to join me into gaining revenge on those who wronged you?"

"Kyogai." Muzan growled at the drum demon as he struggled to eat. "It seems you are at your limit." The drum demon looked at Muzan in a panic. "No wait! I-I'm not at my limit! Plea- ARRRRGH!" Kyogai screeched in pain as the kanji in his eyes where scratched off. "I hope you can do better."

"Did you write these?" Tanjiro asked Kyogai as he was crumbling away. "I-I did.." He responded. Tanjiro gave him a pitiful yet there was a hint of kindness behind those dead eyes. "They're very nice.." Tanjiro complimented. Kyogai's eye's swelled up in tears. "Thank you.." And he was gone.

Tanjiro gave a small prayer and went to the little girl. Though, a second later he was thrown out of the house with the girl only to be met with a crying Zenitsu, hugging the box tightly and a boar head beating him up. Though before it could get even more serious, the boar head's mask flew off and he felt a slight pain to his ear as he was then scolded by Tanjiro. "Oi! Don't you know it's taboo to beat someone who's in the corps with you?!" "HIS FACE?!" Zenitsu yelled surprised. Indeed, his face was more femine then most, but Tanjiro kept yelling as he grabbed the arm thrown at him by the once masked man. in which that was then the man stopped as he knew that Tanjiro, was much more experienced and stronger. "Apologies." Tanjiro growled. "Tch, the lord, INOSUKE HASHIBIRA! Apologies to NOBO-" He was then met with a headbut by Tanjiro. Inosuke then passed out with Zenitsu screeching in fear.

 Inosuke then passed out with Zenitsu screeching in fear