Guarding love

Tanjiro had found the demon by interrogating the fiance of the newly kidnapped girl. "I'm sorry that you've lost your fiance. Me and my Master will find her for you." Tanjiro said, trying to ease up the poor guy. Tanjiro checked the scent marks and dashed ahead. "Kanroji-san, I found the scent." Tanjiro said. Mitsuri sighed. Her Tsugoku wasn't a very patient person..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Love breathing..First form, Shivers of first love." Tanjiro muttered as he slashed two of the three clones head off. The last clone was surprised as it tried attacking Mitsuri, as she was a hashira she dodged easily. "Love breathing, fifth form! Swaying live windclaw!" Mitsuri yelled. "What kind of names.." Before he could critize the names even more, the demon noticed his head fling off.

"The girl seems to be in great care." Tanjiro said as he glanced towards the man and the women. It was good they came to save this young couple. "Right! C'mon Tanjiro! I'll treat you to some food!" Mitsuri said to Tanjiro as she pulled his white kimono. "What are you? My mother?" He said a little annoyed by the pulling. "Yes." Mitsuri said instantly, which cause Tanjiro to just look at her as she blushed in embarrassment. "Uh..alright." Tanjiro said as Mitsuri grabbed Tanjiro's hand and just like a mother, due to Tanjiro still looking like a child, guided him to the nearest restaurant.

"You know.. You can meet Obanai-san!" Mitsuri exclaimed happily. "Okay.." Tanjiro said reluctantly. Mitsuri called for her crow as she instructed it to go find him. The crow nodded, wanting to see Obanai's crow, so this was a good excuse. "Let's go now, my amazing son!" Mitsuri teased Tanjiro as he flushed red in embarrassment.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

Saying the meeting with Obanai Iguro was intense would be an understatement. He was literally glaring daggers at the young boy who sat next to Mitsuri. Tanjiro couldn't help but look down as to avert his gaze away from the snake pillar. Another thing Obanai Iguro noticed was the matching outfits.

"So. Who's this Kanroji?" Obanai said with a soft, loving tone to Mitsuri. "This is Tanjiro! I took him under my wing to train him as my tsugoku!" Mitsuri said as she ate her third serving. "Nice to meet you." Tanjiro said monotoningly. "Yeah." Obanai said with a fiercer tone to Tanjiro. "Tanjiro is practically my son at this point! We've known each other for some time now!" Mitsuri teased Tanjiro, and he grumbled in embarrassment. Obanai hadn't stopped glaring. "Mother, why must you tease me in front of guests?" Tanjiro asked dramatically. "Because it's a mother's duty." She said, giving a motherly tone that made Obanai try to contain a giggle. "If you are my mother." Mitsuri looked at Tanjiro, confused. "Is he my father?" Tanjiro looked at Obanai, who froze and blushed. "I mean, he's the first person I've met that you know personally, so there must be a reason." Tanjiro said as he thought for a moment. "TANJIROOOOO!"

I wanted these two to meet and didn't want to write a detailed fight either soo..This chapter is rushed cause I wanted it to be out by today since I'm gonna be camping all weekend so I won't be able to write. I'll be bring a notebook to fill in ideas I'd think would work, additionally because Obanai met Tanjiro I've decided to let Obanai view Tanjiro as a son or something now that he sees what type of relationship Mitsuri has with Tanjiro. (Tanjiro is an Obamitsu shipper)

Anyways, before I actually post this, since I need a reason for Tanjiro to meet the other two (Inosuke and Zenitsu), I finally found a reason, too! Yippe!!

ONE LAST THING! If you'd like special little chapters or modern au chapters, I'll do that if people want it! c: