Mission alone? 1/3

"CAW CAW! KAMADO TANJIRO IS TO HEAD EAST! EAST!" The crow assigned to Tanjiro called as he perched on his shoulders, happily accepting the nice attention he got when Tanjiro began to pet him. "A mission alone?" Tanjiro asked as he put on his unique uniform as well as the matching haori that he matched with Mitsuri. "Mitsuri-sama needed sometime alone to settle some paperwork." It responded as it then settled on Tanjiro's head to sleep. "Are you going to sleep?" Tanjiro asked but was met with soft snores answering his question. He sighed and grabbed his nichirn blade. He walked to Mitsuri's study and knocked. "Yes?" The voice of Mitsuri called. "I have a mission I need to go to." Tanjiro said monotoningly. There were small footsteps walking towards the door and it opened. "Bye, Tanjiro!" She yelled but in a whisper once she noticed the sleeping crow. She gave a small hug. "Come back alive." She smiled. "Mhm." He gave a small smile before it disappeared, which caused Mitsuri to smile brightly to her Tsugoku.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tanjiro had his grow in his arms now as it bathed in the attention Tanjiro gave him. "PLEASE!!" Tanjiro jumped at the sudden voice and was met with a small sparrow in his face as it tweeted many times anxiously. "I see." Tanjiro responded. Ever since Tanjiro was young, he had the unique ability to understand animals.

Tanjiro followed the crow over to see a boy with a box on his back harassing a girl in the middle of the street. He noticed the sword on his side and recognized the guy as a demon slayer. He sighed and gently placed his crow down, much to the crow's displeasure, and Tanjiro walked over. When he arrived at where the duo was. He finally got a closer look to the loud one. He had yellow cut short hair with some orange at the ends. He wore a yellow Haori with white, triangular like shapes around it. Tanjiro grumbled and grabbed the back of his haori, yanking him off the poor girl and throwing him back. He gave a small and respectful bow to the girl. "My apologies, young miss. I will make sure he doesn't bother you again." Tanjiro said monotoningly. "T-thank you kind, sir!" The girl said, running off. Tanjiro turned around and glared at the young boy in which he responded with a yelp.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So, Agatsuma-kun..why were you bothering the girl?" Tanjiro asked as he found himself walking with the boy who was later named Zenitsu Agatsuma. He held his sleeping crow in his arms again. "And why does a demon rely on your back." The second seemed to shock Zenitsu as he went into a whole explanation. "He-he hasn't eaten anyone! I promise! He's really, really nice!" Zenitsu stopped walking as he yelled. "I hope that you are true to your words. Or I will slice his head off myself. Zenitsu nodded many times in a panick as the new duo kept walking. "Oh! And please! Call me Zenitsu..". "Oh, call me Tanjiro then, Zenitsu-kun."

Yes, I did a small role swap 🫶

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.