Hashira meeting 1/2

A/N: I was supposed to credit this person last chapter, but I completely forgot! For the love variation, the Hinokami Kagura idea was given to me by: @/DJNETTLES14

Tanjiro held Kaigaku protectively as he kept running into the forest. He felt a precense behind him, and he dodged it. Turning behind him, he saw a girl smiling. She wore a small white cape with a demon slayer uniform. Instead of pants, she wore a skirt. Her hair was attached by the side with a butterfly clip. Tanjiro felt his vision go blurry, but he kept running with Kaigaku in hand. Kaigaku felt as if Tanjiro was getting exhausted as he jumped out of Tanjiro arms and quickly signaled to Tanjiro to climb onto his back as he quickly grew a bit taller then Tanjiro, seeing that the girl was catching up he reluctantly got on. Kaigaku quickly dashed away from the girl as Tanjiro was overwhelmed with fatigue and passed out.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, Giyuu was holding Shinobu with an arm around her neck to avoid her from moving forward. "Ne, Tomioka-san..this is probably why..you have no friends." An irritated Shinobu declared. Giyuu grumbled, and a deadpanned face showed. "You realize what you're doing is against the demon slayer code? Hm? Hm?" Shinobu said. She raised her leg up, a blade attached to her shoe, and raised it near Giyuu's face, who had a slow reaction time. "CAW CAW! "TANJIRO KAMADO AND KAIGAU AGATSUMA ARE TO BE PUT UNDER ARREST! CAW CAW!" A loud crow yelled.

-------------------

The girl looked up at the crow and then at Kaigaku, who still held Tanjiro on his back. "Are you Kaigaku Agatsuma?" She asked. She only got a grunt as a response.

-----------------

Tanjiro was shook by someone. He woke up and sat up quickly to see what was going on, which was proven to be a bad idea when he coughed out of pain. "ACK! You-you're awake!" A kakushi said. Tanjiro's vision was a bit blurry. "Where am I?" Was the first thing Tanjiro said. "You're at the demon slayer corps HQ. Please remain silent now as you have been put on trial in front of the leader of the corps and the hashiras!" The kakushi proudly said. "I see." Tanjiro responded. "Ah Tanjiro, are you alright?" Tanjiro recognized the voice as Mitsuri. "Kanroji-san?" Tanjiro questioned. "Yes! I didn't think you'd go against the corps rules.." Mitsuri sighed. She went back to her position in between a fire haired man and a large flamboyant looking man. "Hm..where's Kaigaku?" Tanjiro asked. Although his face remained emotionless, you could hear a faint, worried voice.

"You shouldn't be talking! It's unflamboyant to be speaking after causing such a traitor like crime!" Tengen Uzui, the Music Pillar, said, striking a pose.

Uzui, my friend, is correct!!" Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Pillar, agreed.

'I'll kill anyone who hurts Tanjiro, regardless of the rules he broke..' Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Pillar said in his mind, he didn't want to see Mitsuri sad that her tsugoku might die during this meeting. Deep down, he didn't want to see Tanjiro die either. But he'd never admit it.

"What did that cloud look like again..." Tokito Muichiro, the Mist Pillar asked softly. He didn't really care about the meeting. He was bored, though.

"Poor soul." Gyomei Himejima, the stone pillar, said in tears. He was the largest one.

'Be careful.. ' Mitsuri Kanroji, the love pillar, said in her mind.

"Ara Ara...he kinda looks like Tomioka-san..Tomioka-san!! Is this your brother? Is that why you were protecting him?" Shinobu Kocho, the insect Pillar, asked the water pillar.

Obanai glared at that statement. He didn't want his unofficial adopted son to even be near Giyuu whatsoever or even be asked that question.

Mitsuri only giggled at the statement and only realized that they do look oddly similar. They both had emotionless eyes and kept to themselves. But she found that Tanjiro was a bit more open.

"No..uhm." Giyuu Tomioka, the water pillar responded quietly.

Tanjiro could only just stare, a bit uncomfortable as he sat in a more comfortable position. "I'm sorry to be a bother.. but where is Kaigaku?" Tanjiro asked. He knew Zenitsu would cry nonstop if something happened to his elder brother, so he wanted to make sure he was alright. Tanjiro then heard an annoying sound chuckled behind him.

"Oi, why do you care so much about this disgusting demon? Haaah? You brat." Shinazugawa Sanemi, the wind pillar, asked. He held the box that held Kaigaku.

"Maybe because he's my friend? And the only thing disgusting here is your eyebrowless face." Tanjiro deadpanned. Mitsuri started giggling uncontrollably, Shinobu too also stiffled a giggle. What went unnoticed was the smile of the serpent pillar.

"Oi! You brat.." Before Sanemi could do anything, twin girls came out. "Master has arrived." One said as the demon slayer corps leader sat down. Tanjiro felt someone push him softly to the ground to bow a bit. He winced in pain at the bruises, which earned a small "Sorry." Tanjiro recognized the voice as Obanai's voice. He realized that every Pillar was kneeling.

Tanjiro knew just then that the man in front of him. Was the leader of the corps.

Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

A/N: I'm sorry about this, but I'm splitting this into two chapters. I'd also like to mention that I won't be online as much for about two weeks :C. I promise that after the two weeks, I'll give out a special chapter and part 2 of this chapter!!

In the special chapter, it will include some Mother Mitsuri and Son Tanjiro bonding moments!!

Anyways, here is everyone's relationship status with Tanjiro

Inosuke: Views each other as siblings. He also feels safe around him as he was raised by boars and never really had any interactions with other humans.

Zenitsu: Zenitsu views Tanjiro as someone who'd most likely protect him if anything were to happen. He always feels confident with him, thus having the status of best friends.

Kaigaku: Kaigaku feels nostalgia whenever he's with Tanjiro, especially when he is protected by him. He views Tanjiro as an elder brother.

Mitsuri: Mitsuri views Tanjiro as her son and even jokes around, saying that he's her son.

Obanai: Same as Mitsuri, he views Tanjiro as a son as well.

I'm gonna be putting more opinions. These are just the main ones as he's the closest to them.

Anyways, the winner to the shipping thing is Aoi x Tanjiro

Funfact: it's actually canon that Aoi had a crush on Tanjiro in the canon, but she also found out Kanao had a crush on him, so she backed off.

In this story, the relationship between Tanjiro and Kanao will probably be best friends/siblings.

Also, I said previously that in another story, I might do Genya x Tanjiro. It'll probably be in the book Night Sunrise (I'm gonna delete the book and start from scratch 🙃)

And that's all!! Sorry for the long A/N😿