Break of Slaying

Inosuke, in the end, had to apologize to Zenitsu for the fight. Tanjiro made sure of it. Now here they are, Zenitsu on Tanjiro's  back while the box was on Zenitsu's back, finding it a little heavy. "Oi, what is your name?" Inosuke demanded Tanjiro. "Kamado Tanjiro." He blunty stated. "Gompachiro Kamboko!" Inosuke tried and failed. "Yeah, sure, Zenitsu, you okay to walk now?" Tanjiro asked Zenitsu, who nodded slightly and got off. Just then, Tanjiro's crow came around, followed by Zenitsu's sparrow. Tanjiro's crow, who Tanjiro found out was named Matsuemon, landed in his arms. Tanjiro gave a small smile at his crow before going back to his stoic face.

"HEAD NORTH EAST! YOU WILL GO NORTH EAST FOR A BREAK!!" Matsuemon shouted. Tanjiro softly scratched Matsuemon's neck in which he glady accepted the attention.

Once they arrived, it looked like a large estate with an image painted on the wall. The door then opened to reveal a short old lady. "Are you apart of the demon slayer corps?" The lady asked. Tanjiro bowed in a respectful manner but noticed the other two didn't do that, so he put his hands out and forced the other two to bow their heads. "Yes we are, we were instructed to be under your care." Tanjiro responded. Inosuke grumbled but didn't dare disrespect the boy.

"This will be where you'll be sleeping." The elder said after showing the tour of the house. Zenitsu kinda looked in worry on how fast the tour had passed by. Now here they were, sitting on the beds they claimed and wore different outfits than their uniforms. Then, Zenitsu box popped open, and their walked out a small, tired looking boy. But he quickly snapped out of his fatigue as he glared at Zenitsu, causing him to yelp. Immediately, he was being scolded by muffled, worried screams about the state Zenitsu was in. "Ye-yes Kaigaku...sorry.." Zenitsu tearfully said in a hushed tone. Tanjiro was amused by this scene and didn't show it. The demon looked at Tanjiro and went over to the boy. "Are you Kaigaku?" Tanjiro asked as he slowly started patting Kaigaku on the head. Kaigaku was about to back up from his touch but kept still as he had a small nostalgic feeling. Like someone had done this before.. but he couldn't remember who.. "Mhphm!" Kaigaku nodded, confirming his identity. "What an ugly looking demon.." Inosuke loudly said, which caused Kaigaku to get pissed off and held back by Tanjiro. Zenitsu just stood off to the side, a bit scared by Kaigaku's rage while Inosuke just kept taunting the poor demon. What had Tanjiro gotten himself into?

Introduced a new character! Kaigaku!! Yippe 😊!

This is a short chapter because Mt.Natugumo is a long chapter so I'll be trying to focus on that chapter. I'll also be writing some chapters for my other story!

 I'll also be writing some chapters for my other story!