Sword and Outfit.

After fifteen days, a swordsmith showed up. Tanjiro was currently making breakfast and grabbed the honey Mitsuri harvested when she went to check on her bees. Mitsuri answered the door. "Ah, hello?" "Hello, I am Hotaru Haganezuka, I was the one who forged Tanjiro Kamado's sword." Haganezuka said in a low voice. He wore a hate and brown haori. He had a box on his back. "Ah! I see! Please come in!" Mitsuri said as she moved out of the way. Reluctantly, Haganezuka walked in.

"Tanjiro! The swordsmith is here!" Mitsuri yelled. "Coming." Tanjiro walked out. "I made some breakfast as well. Uhm.. would you like some pancakes..?" Tanjiro asked awkwardly to the swordsmith who shook his head no. "I have forged your blade with the ore closest to the sun. It's a blade that was hard to make as it is like the blade of the love hashira." He handed the box to Tanjiro, who grabbed it and opened it. There revealed a shealth with a sword in side it. Grabbing it, he waited. "What are you waiting for? Open it!" Haganezuka said impatiently as Mitsuri sat next to him, looking eager. Tanjiro sighed and unshealthed it. It was a normal looking blade, but he knew it was just like this to make it easier. A moment or so later, the blade had turned multiple colors for an odd reason. First, it was red, and then there were traces of pink on it. "Eh? Is that normal.." Tanjiro asked as he looked at his mentor for some reassuring words that these don't mean a bad omen. "WHAAAAT! THIS IS AMAZING! A RED SWORD?! BUT THERE'S PINK IN IT! HAHAHA! THIS IS AMAZING!" Haganezuka yelled, surprising both Tanjiro and Mitsuri. In a flash, he grabbed his stuff and ran. "I MUST WRITE THIS!" Where the last things he said.

An hour later, the box appeared at the front door. Opening the door, Tanjiro grabbed it and brought it in. Opening it, it revealed his slayer outfit. He went and got changed. He was slightly embarrassed by the outfit due to how his chest was slightly revealed, and he had slightly shorter shorts. Mitsuri walked in and started squealing. "We're. I'm matching now! You're wearing much more flexible clothing, by the way! It's to help you do more flexible moves!" Mitsuri said as she handed him a white haori. The one he wore before was torn a bit, so Mitsuri gave him some new ones. She also gave the box white socks, which he put on. "There! Now we're really matching!"

"Uhm.." Before Tanjiro can say anything, a crow showed up. "MITSURI KANROJI! TANJIRO KAMADO! YOU ARE GOING ON A MISSION! HEAD NORTH EAST NORTH EAST! GIRLS ARE GOING MISSING!" The crow yelled. "Uhm..Kanroji-san..why are we going on a mission together?" Tanjiro asked. "Well, it's quite normal for Tsugoku's to be on missions together!" She said happily as she out her sword on. Doing the same, they were off.