Chapter 1

"Koi shehari babu toh koi lehari babu......"

Imlie sung as she was getting ready for her journey to her home, her village, Her Pagdandiya. She was singing as loud as she could as she was both excited and nervous.

 Excited as she was going to meet her family members. This time she didn't had to pretend being someone's wife, feeling unwanted and most of all, she didn't had to cook up any imaginary romantic stories to answer those gross questions of her friends.  

Ha.

She wasn't going to meet them anyway. 

She was free this time. No web of lies. No pretending. Nothing.

She was feeling exactly the way she wanted to feel when she ued to dream of living in the city doing her job, Being independent and ocasionally going to Pagdandiya, Meeting her Amma, Nani, dadda and giving them gifts with her own money. She had dreamt it all. If only......

But now her dream was true. She was financially independent, The first women in Pagdandyia to work in city and her parents were proud of her. Weren't they?

She patted her back herself and started checking if she had missed something.

But, on the other part, she was also nervous. 

How will she face the villagers? 

How will they react? 

They all knew that she was divorced. 

They all knew she had lied to them for a verylong time.

All these thoughts clouded her mind. 

" Don't worry. Nothing will happen. You are Imlie from Pagdandiya. Everyone is scared of your fire. If you can fight goons, Terrorists and the people here, you can fight the mentality of your villagers too. Your villagers don't know my junglee."

"Your Junglee?" Imlie saw a very flustered Aryan who was looking like a deer chaught in head light, standing at the door. 

"U- Yes. Yes. My jungli. Of course. Who else call you that?" 

"Hmm. No one. Ok. Now why are you standing here at my door and that too without knocking. Dont you have manners?" 

"This is MY HOME."

"And this the the room I pay for."

" Now if you are ready, come downstares. Maa and Didi are wating for you."

"ok. I have to say bye to them too."

After a very melodramatic good bye and an argument of 'Bus or car' , in which Imlie won, Aryan dropped Imlie to bus stand.

Within 3-4 hours of travelling, Imlie Finally reached Pagdandia. As soon as she got down, she hugged the  'Pagdandia'board excitedly. Then after  15 minutes of walking she entered  Pagdandia.

When she entered, she noticed few men and ladies glaring at her. She heared whisperes all around her. She had an Idea what they must be talking about. Not that she  couldn't shut them up, but she decided to be quiet. She didn't wanted to create unecessary drama. It will dampen her enthusiasm.

She was about to walk further, when suddenly she noticed that all the whisperes stopped. And all the people who were glaring her just few minutes ago, were now looking downwards.

At first, She wondered what happened but soon smriked when realisation dawned her.

Ah. 

How she liked being dominant specially when these poeple were near Who left no stone unturned to shame or character assinate her. 

The king was here to protect his little princess.

"Dadda"