Chapter 8

He noticed how the old woman was looking curiously at him. She seemed cute and innocent. Aryan smiled a little.

If only he knew...

Nani was looking at this young man carefully.

 She was suspecting him. In her years of experience, she could tell that he was a city dweller. 

She knew how to recognize a villager. And this young man didn't look like a villager even one bit. Though he was trying hard.

She could tell that seeing the kurta pajama he was wearing.

"Aye bitwa! ka chahi toka"

(Hey what do you want?)

"h.. Hi.. ji Namaste vo mujhe ye diye chahiye the."

(Yes i wanted the diyas)

"Kitne" 

(how many)

"Pandrah"

(Fifteen.)

Nani looked wide eyed.. This person really had something fishy. He was here for something else. And she coul tell that. These shehriis were very cunning. She had to keep a check on him.

"Kachu aur chahi toka?"

(Do you want something else?)

"Nahi.. vo mai actually kisi ko yahan doond raha tha."

( No.... Actually I was looking for someone)

He took out his phone and showed her the photo. Nani looked at it wide eyes and than raised her eyebrow.  Aryan looked at her confused. Nani had a thought of telling Meethi about him. 

Meethi looked at nani and signalled her to tell what happened. Nani jerked it off. She quitly asked Aryan to come with him and asked Meethi to take care of tha stall.

Aryan quitly followed nani knowing he was in trouble. But he just thought that he will handle it.

After all, he was Aryan Singh Rathore. He was not scared of anyone.

As soon as nani took him to a quite place where she was sure that no one was listening them, she directly started her interrogation.

" Who are you? Why are you here? Why are you stalking my granddaughter? What do you need?"

Realisation struck Aryan. A women in late 30s  and this old. Women. So they were Imlie's family?

"Hey" Nani waved a hand in front of him? " do you have any hearing problem? tell me who are you?

"Vo.. Actually.. I-"

"Ae Kaaki yahan kya karat ho?" A male voice interrupted.

Precap: Aryan meeting Satyakaam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I know it has been a long time since i posted. I am really sorry. I was really busy and totally blank. After many messages i decided to write again. 

Please give me suggestion for this please. What do you want when aryan meets satyakaam and after that. How should I end this ff.

Do you want satyakaam being an over protective dad and testing aryan? Please do give me sugggestions. I want to serve you with what you want. 

Please do comment and vote.