Chapter 5

"Imaliya! How are you? Seen you after so many days And we were missing you a lot!!"

One of Imlie's friend said, fattery clear in her voice. 

She had never felt this kind of indifferent in her whole life with her friends.

 It felt like she never knew these girls in front of her. 

At first, some of them used to taunt her indirectly about her father and her being an illigemate child. 

Then, when she was being married forcefully, none of them took a stand for her or consoled her. 

When she came Pagdandiya for the first time after her 'marriage' they just asked about her husband and family. 

No one asked how she felt, wether she was able to study or not or how was her own life going. 

They used to just roam around Aditya and ask her questions about her non existent married life with him as if nothing had happened.

And these girls knew they were married forcefully! 

They knew how it all happened.

When the truth of her marrige came out in front of the vilage, no one came to her to ask about her  and how she had been living all these days. 

These all so called friends of her had always  behaved like the puppets of their parents who themseves were caged in cage of narrow mindness and prejudices.

Her only true friend whom she knew she trusted a lot, was married off and never came back to the village as much as she remembered. 

Oh! how she missed her!

Right now, she wanted to just give all of these girls an earful and just walk away from them just like she had walked away from the toxic relationship with Aditya.

 But she didn't wanted that their parents taunt and trouble her Amma in her absence.

So she chosed peace.

Now she was missing Arpita and ABP too mch.

Wait.

Not ABP.

Why ABP?

Only her Arpita didi. She was the best friend anyone could ever had.

The girls started chatting again with her but before that Satyakaam called her. He wanted to go home with her and spend the evening to start preparing for the fair.

Satyakaam, from the last few hours had developed a keen interest in knowing about the man his daughter was working under.

But he was unsure if he should ask her about him or not.

 What would her daughter think of him?

No.

 She will think nothing. He was just curious about how she was living all these days and how is her new life and the new people in her life.

 He wanted to know more about Rathores.

 Finally, He decided to start a conversation.

"So, Imaliya,"

" Yes, Dadda" 

"Whats your boss's name?" 

Satyakaam mentally facepalmed him self. Since when he became so weak in interrogation?

Imlie smiled.

"what?"

"Nothing. Dadda. Just remembered something. "

Naam aisa hona chahiye ki batane ki jarurat na pade.

But here, imlie wondered, Her dadda didn't even knew the name of 'THE GREAT ARY-'

Her phone Ringed.

And she checked who it was. 

From the corner of her eyes she she noticed her dadda trying to peep in her phone playfuly.

 He was probably wondering who this Weird-named person was.

 Fathers looked cute when the are unaware but protective.

Sita Mayiyya, take care!

" Hello  A...Sir!"

Gonna live a hundered years akkadbagge!

 Did you sensed that i was making a fun of your name Ha?

" Sir? Did you got a memory loss or what? You live in Delhi these days. And you have people there who miss you a lot. Atleast you could have called."

"So, any problem sir? Did I missed something  or what?"

"Again Sir?" Aryan asked, Raising his eyebrow.

When satyakaam sensed that his daughter was talking her boss, He positioned himself in the same way a father stands when there is a call from a teacher at home.

 He Didn't knew shehari ways of working so he became alert thinking if his daughter had made a mistake or not though he knew how much determined his daughter was in terms of work.

 He stood a little aside thinking that a serious conversation was going on.

If only he knew............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you liked the chapter and satyakaam"s reaction on Aryan's call.

Please do write in comments.

Thank you!!