Chapter 9

Ae Kaki yahan Kya karat ho?" A male voice interrupted.

Nani and Aryan turned to Satyakam. Nani smirked and whispered to Aryan "Great, now he will handle you. All the best."

For the first time in his life, The great Aryan Singh Rathore got chills down his spine. he looked at Satyakam carefully.  His aura was something else. No wonder people were afraid of him. As he remembered the brothel incident, he realized from where Imlie got her fire, fearlessness, and determination. He felt speechless.

"See Satyakam, Here is an imposter in our village." Nani said.

Satyakam enquired "You've come here without introduction. What is your purpose in our village?"

 "Namaste, sir. My name is Aryan. I come seeking shelter."

Satyakam's brow furrowed, his suspicion deepening at the mention of the stranger's name.

"Aryan? And what brings you to Pagdandiya?"

Aryan hesitated, unsure of how much to reveal to him.  He was hoping for someone to come and help him.

"Dadda! What are you doing here? Amma is wa-" Imlie came to his rescue.

" Ah!  my love." Aryan's face beamed when he saw Imlie, His expression noticed by Satyakam.

Imlie was shocked to see Aryan in her village. The shock turned  into worry as she realized what problems could cause by Aryan's being here. 

First, He was a man.

Second, he was from city.

Third, he was rich. Very very rich.

Fourth, this was a village with people with disgusting mentality.

And Fifth, She was a divorcee and according to most people, a characterless girl.

She started thinking how to explain his visit to villagers and her parents.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated this one after a long time.

Please do vote and comment. What should Imlie say to Satyakam about Aryan?

Also suggest some ideas for Aryans confession to Imlie.

And do support the Desperate Redemption too.