Chapter 4

"HEY SITA MAYIYA! You live in a man's house that to a man in city?" Nani said with the most overreacting expression she could give.

"Yes. Nani." Imlie relplied with irritataion. 

Ah!

Nani at it again.

"You understand that how dangerous is that. These city men are very vile. What if he does something inappropriate-"

"Nani please. Now don't start it again. And don't say anything against him. He is a very good man. And my friend too.

"Hum dost nahi hai Imlie." imlie's subcounsious mind teased her.

"Satyakaam , Meethi, Look she won't listen to me. Please make her understand."

"Nani! I don't need to understand anything. He is my friend and my boss too. And don't live ALONE with him. His mother and sister also live with him."

"And how are you treated there?" this time, Satyakaam interrupted. He also noticed how his daugher's eyes shined at the question.

"Very good dadda. They respect me, Love me and treat me equally as if I am a part of their own family. They never let me feel left out."

Satyakaam carefully listened and made notes in his head. 

Meet the Rathores when next time in Delhi.

 He knew his daugher had exellence in pretending to be happy Since childhood. She grew up way before then she had too. The struggles and taunts of the society made her grow up faster. 

He had to confirm if what she was saying was truth or not.

If she was true, Then he will be forever greatful for the Rathores. But if  She was lying then......

Meethi smiled after listening to her daughters reply. 

Now she knew the reason of her daughters healthy glow. 

Love, respect and equality. 

Thats all what her little gudiya needed to be happy.

 She didn't needed expensive things to feel happy or satisfied.

Aryan was confused. 

Should he tell her? 

Or keep it as a surprise?

 How will she react on seening him?

What if people question their relationship just like people do here in the city?

Will she be in a problem?

Will she let him come if he told her?

No. She won't. He decided to keep his visit a surprise. Hoping that the life dosen't surprise him when he go there.

He finally checked if every thing is all right and left for the long journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Is the pace of the story too slow? Should I make some changes?

Please tell me in comments.

Also give me suggestions for Aryan's entry.

Also, I want to Write a story where Aryan is a Mercilesss mafia and devil of a person where as Imlie is and innocent girl. Should I write It? Please tell me.