Chapter 2

"Dadda" Imlie beamed with happiness, ran and hugged Satyakaam.

"So, finally you got free from the work dadda. How did the meeting went? For how many days you are in the village? Because I am here for a week. Why are you not speaking something?"

"I will speak if only you will let me speak. My meeting with the farmers went good. And Yes, as now my princess has come, I will stay with her the whole time. Until you go. Now happy?"

"Yes" imlie said as she tightened the hug. Today was going to be a long and good day.

Aryan looked from the glass window of his cabin for the nth time.

"Come on Aryan." Aryan thought.

 "She is in her village right now. she won't appear here magically out of somewhere. She will be away for the whole week. She must be enjoying her village evironment, peace and sepending time with her Family. After all what she had beared, she deserved a break and some moments of Happiness. Fine. Let her enjoy Aryan. You can wait for a week for her. Can't you?"

"no" Aryan said to particularly no one in the room. And then immediately got consious of his surroundings.

 Great. Now he was making fool of himself.

Oh boy! What she had done to him. He will soon need a therapist. He laughed to him self.

Here he was on the verge of getting mad and there, in Pagdandiya, Imlie would be enjoying fairs. He remembered when She told him about the annual fair in Pagdandia that, as much as he remembered, will start from today night.

A fair.

He remember how many years ago, his father took him and Arpita to a village fair on Narmada's insistence. Him, his mother, father and sister. He must say that was the best trip of four of them togather. 

And the last one. 

He smiled at the sweet nostalgia. Just then Shilpa entered the cabin and told him happily that now, for a few days, workload will be very less. As soon as she was gone he smriked at the idea his mind gave.

An village fair and few days of adventurous village life with the women he loved.

Time to go Pagdandia Aryan.