Chapter 6

Short chapter....

" Why are you behaving so weired? Wait.... Are you in a trouble? Imlie? Press the emergency button on your phone and I will be there"

"OH! Clam down" She laughed.

"I am just trying to be be professional. Actually I am somewhat missing the office days and this is the office time so..And why did you called me? Did I left my assignment or what?"

"No, Imlie nothing like that. You haven't called since few hours. So ma and di were worried."

"Oh! ma and di.Hmm.......Then give the phone to them."

"Why?.....I mean they are not with me. They are at home."

" Then why didn't they called Me?"

Imlie smriked metally. She already had called Arpita and Narmada and told them that she had reached safely. This was on of those occassions where ABP was lying and she was thoroghly enjoying that. It felt good that ABP was missing her. 

ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS USED TO PEOPLE MISSING HER WHENEVER SHE WAS AWAY FROM THEM. 

NOTHING ELSE.

"Ok. Leave all that. I Just called you because..."

"Because..What?"

"Because i wanted to hear your voice. It has been so long right?"

"because i wanted to ensure that you reached safely. Afterall, If something happens to my emplo-"

Imlie Cut the call.

She huffed and turned around only to see Dadda looking at her with a weird expression that she couldn't decode.

Pin drop silence.