Chapter 7

"What was that?"

"Nothing dadda. Actually, my boss is also a good friend of mine. He is a good person and a very good friend too."

"Are you sure that he is a good person?"

"Yes, dadda! He will never do anything bad to me and I trust him very much!"

"Ok my little girl I have faith in your faith"

"Fine dadda let's go!! Amma will be waiting for us!"

"Ok, let's go"

After traveling for a few hours, Aryan finally reached Pagdandiya.

 He had booked a lounge for his stay but he was in a half mind to go to the main village. And meet Imlie but his condition was really bad.

 He was exhausted due to hours of driving.

 So finally, he decided to take some rest.

It was almost night when he woke up! He immediately got ready and went to the fair.

He asked various people about the location and finally reached there after half an hour. As soon as he entered the main gate, he was mesmerized.

Damn!

Never in his life he had seen such a beautiful fair or scene!

It was so aesthetic that he wanted to live here forever.

It was such a beautiful village. No wonder his girl looked just straight out of an art!

He composed himself and started walking. He was very hungry and searched for something to eat first. As he smelled a delicious aroma of pakoras he went in the direction of that stall. But soon something else caught his attention. It was a stall of diyas that according to his memory, Imlie had also sold in a phase of her life just to survive.

Oh, how he respected the struggles of the woman he now admired and loved. 

He went towards that stall not before noticing the eyes which were on him for a very long period of time. 

They were a few men armed with guns.

Guns!!

Remember if they caught you staring at her then......

But Imlie was not there nor he had any bad intentions towards them.

He decided to ignore them and chose peace.

An elderly woman in late 30s was there at the stall along with an old woman. Aryan didn't know why he felt familiar with these two women.

He decided to strike up a conversation with them.