1.

[Luke]

He was running his hands up and down my chest and my fingers were tangled in the ends of his hair. My back was pushed up against the back of the wall our lips moving in sync, clothes were flying in every direction. We were both just left on our boxers he takes my hand and takes me over to the bed, he straddles me his lips hovering just above mine, he reconnects our lips and they start moving in sync again as he pulls away making his way down my jaw line and to my neck, his hand finding his way to my crutch and he rubs me through my boxers a moan escaping my lips.

"Daddy! Fuck me daddy!" I moaned and get woken by a loud clap of thunder

I quickly sit up in my bed breathing heavily and look around my room seeing I was all alone the average 15 year old that I am. I run my hands over my face that dream still very clear in my mind as I breath heavily.

I look out my window seeing it'd was still the middle of the night and I search around my bed for my phone "midnight, it's going to be a long night!" I mumble under my breath

My dad left my mum and I when I was about 5 and she remarried just over a year ago to Calum hood. When I first met him I wasn't to sure about him he was 22, that was 10 years younger than my mum. I've had a on off kind of relationship with my mum when I was younger we were really close and now I'm in my teenage years I have my days.

I sit there half expecting someone to walk in because they always seem to walk in whenever they want something but nobody did.

I get up and walk over to my computer sitting on my window seat listening to the rain and open my laptop, I open my browser and my Facebook page comes up and there's his face staring at me with flashbacks of that dream coming back.

I scroll down through the hundreds of status some of people I didn't even know when my door creeks open I raise an eyebrow and look over seeing a little boy who looked about 2 and looked exactly like me holding his teddy bear close to his chest.

"Are you okay little one? What are you doing here?" I ask softly as I get up and walk towards him and a lady comes and stands behind him I look at her as she hands me some papers and walks off.

I take the little boys hand and walk over to my bed picking him up putting a blanket over him as he shivers and I start to read the papers. "This can't be right!" I mumble as Calum sleepily walks in only in his boxers and I bite my lip trying not to stare

"Who's the kid? I heard voices and footsteps." He asks quietly not wanting to wake my mum

"Dads son, they want me to be his dad." I mumble shyly not knowing how he would react as I hand him the papers

He raises an eyebrow coming closer and takes them and Sammy climbs onto my lap cuddling up to me still holding his teddy when I spot his bags on the floor that are for him.

"I'll deal with this in the morning, when I've had some more sleep. Just keep it down and don't wake your mum up, she's got an early start." He says and yawns again handing me the papers back

I just nod in response and watch as he walks out and I can't help but stare, when he shuts the door and I hear the footsteps stop I realise that Sammy's clothes are all wet.

"Let's get you into some clean and dry clothes." I mumble and sit him on the bed walking over to the bags

I open on of the bags and go through finding his pyjamas, I walk back over to the bed and stand him up I start to take his pants off and flinches and whine holding his teddy tighter.

"I'm not going to hurt you I promise." I say looking into his eyes and he just nods looking a little unsure about it and I get his wet pants off putting his dry ones on. I sit him down putting his teddy next to him and take his shirt off putting the dry one on and buttoning it up giving his teddy back.

I go and dump his wet clothes in my bathroom on the floor so I can deal with it tomorrow, I come back out and see him laying down fast asleep in the middle of my bed holding his teddy. I smile a little and pull the blanket up and kiss his cheek and go sit in my beanbag and go back on my laptop just scrolling through Twitter and Facebook until my eyes start getting heavy, I put my laptop down on the floor and start to fall asleep again.