20.

[Luke]

I wake up a couple of hours later feeling worse then what I was before I went to bed, I wander downstairs and see dad sitting on the couch playing his bass and I go to the kitchen and take some painkillers for the massive headache I have. I lean on the bench and smile listening to him play and how happy he looks sitting there and Sammy was singing along with him.

I put my empty glass in the sink and walk over and stand behind them putting my hands on dads shoulders and he looks up with a smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"Worse then what I was before I had a sleep."

I scratch my bare chest and yawn as Sammy stands on the couch and hugs me "I was singing with grandpa." He squeals

I smile and kiss his forehead "I heard you little man, you sounded good."

"Really?!"

"Really."

He smiles and sits back down and fluffy jumps on him "go have a look in the spare room there's something in there for you." Dad looks back up at me as he fixes his SnapBack

I nod and kiss his cheek and then go open the door when someone knock and it was Michael and he had his guitar "since when do you knock?"

"Since my mum was watching me."

"She's knows you normally just walk in though, just like I do with you."

He shrugs and giggles before walking in and waves at dad and he nods going back to playing, I shut the door and look at Michael since he just makes himself at home and starts playing along with sad and Sammy sings again. I smile and walk off to the spare room where dad told me to go and my jaw drops seeing the guitar.

I walk over to it and see the new amp also and there was a note with dads handwriting I sit cross legged on the ground and start to read it.

"Luke, I know you have been feeling pretty crappy lately and I never did get you anything for your birthday sorry about that. This is a late birthday present and just something to say sorry about everything that has happened over these past couple of months. I love you and I hope you like it."

A few stray tears slip down my cheeks landing on the paper and I read it again a few times with a few more stray tears falling down onto the paper. Once I have composed myself kind of I run out and sit on dads lap hugging him tightly not caring that his bass was in between us.

I can feel Michael's eyes on me "are you okay Luke?"

I nod and smile burying my face in dads neck "dad bought me a new guitar and a new amp."

"Geez, your lucky. What did you have to do to get that?"

I look up and shoot him a glare "what do you think I am?! Can't he just do something because he loves me?!"

"That's not what I meant, I was just messing around." He puts his hands up in defence

I feel the heat rising to my cheeks "sorry, I just-" I hide my face in dads neck again and I feel his chest rise and drop quickly knowing h was giggling to himself

"It was a late birthday present."

"Oh okay." He nods

I kiss dads neck "I love you." I whisper so only he can hear me and I smile

He puts his hand on my bare lower back wrapping his other arm around me, I kiss his neck again a smirk tugging at the corners of my lips and I feel his hard on poking my arse. He somehow managed to get his bass out from between us and puts it to the side of the couch.

Michael and Sammy were singing at the top of their lung, Sammy was banging on the coffee table as his drums and Michael played his guitar. I move my arse around and smirk some more knowing hoe hard he was.

"How big are you daddy?" I whisper so he can only hear me

He puts a tight grip onto my hip and because my back was to everyone he starts rubbing me through my sweats and I feel myself getting hard. I bite my lip to hold the moans back and push my arse down on him and I leave a hickey on his neck and then I lick it.

"Don't let a moan escape."

I knew he was starting to get agitated with me and I look up a little seeing him chewing on his lip, I push my arse down again "maybe later we could?!" I trace the tattoos on his arm

"If he wasn't here we could do it now." I could hear the annoyance in his voice as he grumbles into my ear

"Maybe Sammy will go out with him and we can?!"

He nods a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips "Sammy come here for a minute, I wanna ask you something."

He nods and runs over sitting on my lap "what is it daddy?"

"Go and ask uncle Mikey, if he will take you to the park and if your lucky he might take you for ice cream." I whisper in his ear and I see the smile on his face

He jumps down and runs over to Michael sitting on his lap "uncle Mikey, can we go to the park and get some ice cream?!" He pouts acting cute and innocent

He looks over to dad and I all suss about it and nods "go out your shoes."

Sammy squeals kissing his cheek and runs off and Michael comes over and whispers in my ear "I know what's going on here, I'm not stupid. You owe me and need me to get on in this one day."

I raise an eyebrow and look at him "are you saying you want a-?!"

He nods with a smirk "a threesome, one day."

A smirk tugs at the corners of my lips and dad also smirks and nods at him and Sammy comes running out dragging Michael with him leaving dad and I alone. I was starting to get nervous being my first time and all but dad knew that and I told him i was a little scared about it.

--

A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates, thanks for the 324 reads I never thought I would get that many.

I would really appreciate it if you went and checked out some of my other books (just a bit of self promoting.)
Music video // L.H
Wretched! <<Calum Hood>>
The bartender <<Lashton>>
Guts to any anything
Forbidden love
The nights still young
Letters to him
Trying to be strong
Gamer boys

I have way to much time on my hands and I try and update all my books as much as possible, I try update every couple of days

Vote / comment / add to library

Love you guys xx