21.

[Calum]

I softly connect our lips and they move in sync as I stand up and Luke wraps his legs around my waist and I take him upstairs to my bedroom. I kick the door shut behind us and hold Luke up against it as I stand him up and pull his shirt off and then pull mine off throwing them across the room. Is hands start roaming my chest and my hand make there way down to his jeans as I play with the tops of them.

I walk us backwards over to the bed and push him down gently pulling his pants off throwing them on the floor, I straddle him as he unbuttons mine and pulls them off. I had most of my weight on him and I reach over to my night stand in the draw searching for a condom and the lube I had in there.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" I mumble looking into his eyes

He nods with a smile and I knew he was nervous, I smile and he starts leaving kisses down my jaw and I pull his underwear off. I put lube on 2 of my fingers and slowly push one into his arse, I could see a bit of pain in his face which soon turns into pleasure as I slide my finger in and out before I put another finger in and slide a little faster. I pull both my fingers out and pull my underwear off and Luke slides the condom on for me.

He pumps me twice and I line up at his entrance, I slowly push in as he winces in pain and I let him adjust to my size before I start thrusting slowly. Whimpers of pain soon turn into loud moans which echo through the room.

"Fuck baby!" I moan going a little harder and faster

He leaves scratches down my back I keep a tight grip on his hips, I thrust harder again and he bucks his hips slightly throwing his head back. I move my hand which was on his hip and start pumping him as I come close to my climax, we both scream loudly in pleasure as I cum in the condom and Luke comes over my hand and our chests.

I ride out our highs before pulling out and laying next to him both of us breathing heavily, I push my hair back with my hand and look over at him with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" I breath out

He nods with a smile "that was amazing."

I sit up "let's go have a shower before they come back." I stand up and hold my hand out to him

He take my hand and gets up stumbling a little as I put my arm around his waist and walk us into the bathroom, I start the shower and we both get in and I wrap my arms around him resting my chin on the top of his head and he buries his face in my chest.

"This has to stay between you me and Michael, if the cops find out I'm done for." I mumble

"I know dad, I'll keep it between us."

I kiss the top of his head and smile just letting the water run over us, we stay standing in this position for what feels like ages. We both finally get out, Luke walks off to his room and I walk out into mine just putting my sweatpants and a flannel on.

I walk out and smile seeing sammy and Michael walking in the front door "how was the park little man?" I ask as he runs over to hug me

"It was really fun but Mikey almost got stuck in the tunnel." He giggles and I look up and see Michael blush

"That would have been funny." I giggle

He nods and giggles and I look over seeing Michael pouting at me and Luke comes down with his Nike shorts and oversized sweater on. Sammy runs over and jumps up hugging him tightly which makes me smile seeing how happy he was made me happy.

I go into the kitchen and Michael follows sitting on the bench and Luke comes in with Sammy "are you staying for dinner Michael?"

"Only if there's enough."

"Your always welcome, you know that."

He nods smiling and I get the stuff out of the fridge "why don't you guys go do something, dinner won't be for a while."

Michael jumps down and looks at Luke "I'll be there in a minute." He mumbles as Sammy goes into Michaels arms and he nods walking off

"What's up Luke?"

He comes over and hugs me "thank you for before, it was nice to finally do it."

I smile "it's okay."

He kisses my cheek and walks off and I watch him and smile, I turn around and go back to cooking dinner. I got lost in my thoughts and took the pot off the stove to strain the pasta and when I went back over to the stove top I put my arm on the open flame when I reach over the back.

I scream in pain and I was in to much shock that I didn't move my arm away until Luke ran out to see what I was screaming about and pulled me over to the sink running cold water over it.

"Dad, why did you just leave your arm there like that?!"

I shake my head "I-I don't know, I was in shock I guess, I didn't know what to do."

"Let's go to the hospital so they can treat it."

"But I can't drive and neither can you."

"I have my learners and your in the passenger seat so it's okay."

I nod and he walks me out with Sammy and Michael following and he drives us to the hospital.

-
A/N

Sorry about not updating in like forever and sorry the smut part is shit I'm not the best at writing it

I hope your enjoying it thank you for the 811 reads I never though I would get anywhere near that many.

Vote / Comment / Add to Library

Love you guys xxx