4.

[Luke]

I dress Sammy and he goes downstairs with his teddy and sits on the couch helping to pick a movie while I find something to wear. I just put on my trackies and flannel and come down and sit between them.

Sammy picks a kiddie movie he would enjoy and Calum puts it on for him and we all cuddle, cal puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder and Sammy sits on my lap and we have a blanket over the 3 of us.

I go off into my own little world not even paying attention to the movie and I drift off to sleep I could still hear what was going on around me but I started dreaming.

My fingers were tangled in the ends of his hair, while he sucked on my neck his hands roaming up and down my chest. Our shirts were thrown in different directions and I was working on getting his pants off, I unbutton them and slowly pull them off of him and he steps out of them kicking them out of the way not breaking the contact with my neck. He then works on getting my pants off and pushes me onto the bed gently and hovers over me.

We connect our lips again and he reaches down rubbing me through my boxers and I bite his lip a moan escaping my lips. I can feel the smirk on his face as he starts pulling my boxers down.

I was all of a sudden woken by screaming I open my eyes quickly breathing heavily and see it was just the TV. I look on either side of me Calum and Sammy were both sound asleep, I rub my eyes and just sit there not being able to move because they were bot using my like their pillows..

I put my head back and listen to Calum mumbling in his sleep I try to listen but they were muffled because his face was in my shoulder. The only thing I got out of it was something to do with me but I just shrugged it off and stared at the TV which had some really old black and white movie on it.

I sit there awake for the rest of the night staring at nothing and then see the sun start shining through the window and I squint looking at the clock on the wall.

'No sleep means a grumpy me.'

I feel Sammy starting to move when I move my arm and he holds me tighter.

"Dad, wake up!" I mumble trying to get out of his grip

I just get a grunt in response. I roll my eyes and move so I am laying down a bit my head now on his chest and Sammy laying on top of me.

Another hour or so must have passed and they were still asleep and holding onto me tightly like I was going to run away or something and by this time I really needed to pee. I manage to wriggle my way out of dads arms and put Sammy there instead and out the blanket back over them.

I go and use the bathroom and come out going to the kitchen and make a coffee, I sit at the kitchen table cross legged on my laptop scrolling through Facebook when I hear a knock at the door. I just ignore it thinking dad would go an answer it but the knocking just continues.

I groan and drag my arse to the front door and look through the little looking hole thing seeing a police officer and a lawyer. I raise an eyebrow and open the door "Hi?!" I say looking confused

"Hi, is there a Calum Hood here?" The officer asks

"Uh yeah, but he's asleep and you have no chance of waking him up." I mumble as he snores loudly "I might be able to help you."

"It's about his partner." He says biting his lip

"My mum, what's she done?" I ask

"We need him to sign these papers for the divorce and so he has legal custody over you. Do you think you could get him to do that and get them back to us sometime today?" The lawyer asks handing me a file of papers

"Yeah, I'll get him to do it. Was there anything else?" I ask holding the file as I cross my arms over my chest

"No that's all, thank you for your time." They say walking off and I nod shutting the door

I walk back to the kitchen putting the file on the table and going back to the computer, I start editing a few photos I have taken and just haven't had time to edit yet.