10.

[Luke]

I just don't know what to think about this situation at the moment, I'm dating him in a round about way. Yeah keeping it private is the best for us both because we'll look at the age difference between us, what if it is just a stupid little crush and I'm over it in a week. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I chuck on my jumper and Nike shorts and check on Sammy and help him get dressed then he runs downstairs with Fluffy behind him and I pick a few of his toys up that were in my room and put them away before going down.

I bite my lip and stop dead on the stairs looking him up and down seeing he only had tracky pants and no shirt on. I snap out of my thoughts and go sit on the couch before he sees me standing there staring. I smile and sit next to him while Sammy chooses a movie putting it on.

"Are you sure your okay with this?!" I ask looking up into his eyes as I cuddle up to him

"Yes I'm okay with this, only if you are." He says smiling

I nod and smile putting my head on his chest and then someone knocks at the door, I sigh and sit back up and he pecks my lips before going to the door. I start scrolling through Instagram on my phone thinking it was just the pizza guy and I look up seeing him lip locking with some skank.

He didn't try to stop it or nothing he just went along with it, I get up and run out to the backyard my heart breaking as I start to cry. I down to the side of the house and slide down the wall and sit on the ground, I get my blade and I start cutting to try and take my mind off of it.

I hear Sammy start to scream at him and then at her "maybe the little guy does love me." I mumble and put my phone on silent because nobody knows about this part of the house

I hear her scream back at them and then the door shuts and she speeds off. I look at my arms seeing all the blood dripping down them, I see hear them calling for me and then it stops. They check my room, out the front all out the back and didn't find me at all, I used to hide out of here all of the time when I was in trouble. I see a text from Michael asking why dad is looking for me and what has happened, I do t open it or answer it I just leave it there. Dad tried ringing me I just let it ring out, I find a piece of paper in my pocket and a pen.

"Lip locking with the skank! I thought you liked me the same way I liked you?! I guess not, real good person you are to me. I'm done with everything! Don't even bother looking for me you won't know where I am." I write and then get my bike

I go to the door and slide it under and then run to my bike and ride off, I look around its starting to get dark and it looked like it was going to rain soon. I went to a place at the beach nobody knew about there was a little cave there I found a few years ago. I take my bike with me so nobody stole it and so if they did think to look here they wouldn't see it.

I look around the skies were grey, I pull my hoodie over my head. I had no shoes on, no shit just this jumper, a shirt and shorts "I hope it doesn't get to cold." I mumble

I lean my bike against the cave wall and check my phone again "10 missed calls, 20 messages from him and Michael. Is that all?!" I put my phone back in my pocket and sit down and look around me

I see some drawings I did in chalk, I was surprised that they haven't washed off or faded. I look at the sand and bring my knees to my chest as I start to cry again. I shiver when a cold breeze comes through, I heard sirens flying down the road past the beach there would have been about 4 cop cars by the sound of it.

I had sat there for hours crying and look at my phone for the time "midnight, you have to be kidding me." I mumble putting it back in my pocket seeing I had over a hundred texts and call on there

It was getting really cold by this time but I didn't want to go home because someone would have a go at me, I didn't want to go to Mike's because he would tell dad or his parents would and I had nowhere else to go.

I throw my head back hitting it on the rock wall behind me, it wasn't hard and it didn't hurt, the rain was starting to get heavier and more sirens went past. I was lonely but I was thinking about Sammy, I've left him he looks up to me. I should be there for him but I just couldn't I was heartbroken and clearly nobody cares about me.

I considered ending it all, but then again I didn't want to be with mum and Sammy needs me, he was all i could think about right now. To top it all off it was my 16th tomorrow I wonder if they will find me or not.

I must have passed out at some stage because the last time I looked at my phone it was 1am and after that I don't remember anything. I start dreaming and it just kept recurring in my mind was Sammy and how he was feeling he would have no idea what was going on he's only 3. I wake up all of a sudden when there was a loud clap of thunder I sit up and look around forgetting where I was for a minute and then I see blue and red light in the distance near the car park.

I hear voices and then it clicks that Michael knows about this spot, I groan and run my hand through my hair causing the hoodie to fall off of my head. I see torches coming towards me and I hide my face in my knees knowing I would be in big shit and turn my phone off so they think it was off the whole time.

I feel a small pair of arms wrap around me and then Fluffy sits on my feet which I couldn't feel because they were so cold.

"Im sorry Sammy, I'm so sorry I left." I mumble and start crying again and put my arm around him

"It's okay dad, please don't cry your safe that's all that matters." He says holding onto me and I keep my face hidden as they shine the lights right at me

Sammy Was holding onto me and dad grabs me by the arm pulling me up and dragging me to the car. I don't say anything or look at him as he pushes me in the back of the car and I hide my face in Sammy's little shoulder crying and I hear him talking to the cops about me and I hear Michaels voice in there and then he gets in and drives off.