Training

The next morning, I made my way to Tazuna's place. I had a basket full of some food I caught this morning, that I didn't need. As I walked to Tazuna's place, I thought back to 4 years ago.

~flashback~

"To think this is where you've been hiding..?" I looked behind me at the shadowy figure. 

"To think you've been following me. Who are you?" I asked, my hand hovering over my katana on my waist. 

"Now now, calm down. Your sensory abelites are magnificent.. but I'm just here to inform you." he said in a carefree tone.

"Inform me of what?" I asked him.

"Your parents." I frowned as he just laughed. 

"I'll see you soon." he left and I could no longer sense him.

~flashback end~

I knocked on the door to Tazuna's place. The door opened and I smiled looking at the little boy. "Inari, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"You know where they are?" he asked, letting me in and I nodded. Inari then left to go to his room.

"I'll assign you training!" I heard Kakashi's voice.

"W-wait! Even with training, we're not going to be that strong! Our opponent is a ninja whom even you, with the Sharingan, had a tough fight with!" a female voice said.

"Sakura..." Kakashi began.

"So that's her name" I thought.

"Who was it that saved me during my difficult battle? You've all quickly grown... especially Naruto!" he complimented.

"So you noticed, Kakashi sensei! Now it's getting interesting!" Naruto said enthusiastically.

"It's not interesting at all..." I looked to my left and saw it was Inari who came down for some reason.

"Who the heck are you two?" Naruto pointed to me and Inari.

"Hey, Inari! Where've you been?!" Tazuna asked.

"(Y/n)" Kakashi said and I waved at him.

"I got you some more medicine." I said and tossed him a small bag. I then went to sit next to him and checked his pulse. "You'll be fine in a few more days." I said and then hit him on the head. "I forgot to do that last time." I said and looked at the others.

Inari was glaring at the three and the 3 were staring back at him. "Mom, these three are going to die..." Inari said. "There's no way they can oppose Gato and win." He said.

"Say what, you little brat!" Naruto said standing up. "Now listen up! I'm a super hero who's gonna become an awesome Ninja, and become the Hokage in the future! I don't know if it's Gato or chocolate or whatever... I'm not worried about those guys at all!!!"

I smiled looking at Naruto declaring his dream. "Huh, a hero. That's ridiculous! There's no such thing!" Inari said.

"W-what did you say?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"If you don't want to die, you'd better hurry up and go home..." Inari said and began to walk away.

"Inari, where're you going?" Tazuna called out to him.

"The sea, I'll be looking at the sea." He said, leaving with a quiet thud of the wood door.

"I apologize." Tazuna said.

"It's okay." I shrugged turned to Kakashi, "What kind of training are you going to show them?" I asked him.

"Trees." He simply said. "Can you come along? In case they injure themselves." He added.

"Sure" I stood and helped Kakashi up as well.

So, we went into the forest. "Now the training begins!" Kakashi said. Kakashi then went into explaining what Chakra was and how its essential to using techniques. 

"All of you still haven't used chakra efficiently." Kakashi said.

"What?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Hold on and listen, combining chakra means picking up both the physical and spiritual energies and mixing them together within the body." Kakashi said.

"And of course the amount of each energy, the preparation of it, changes based on the jutsu you want to activate." I added in.

"All of you at present aren't using Chakra efficiently!" Kakashi said to the 3.

"Even if you're able to combine a lot of chakra, if you're not able to control it in a balanced way, the effectiveness of the jutsu not only will be cut in half, but it may not activate at all." I said.

"Wasting energy will prevent you from battling for long periods. Theses are some weaknesses that can occur." Kakashi added.

"W-what should we do..?" Naruto asked.

"You need to learn to control the Chakra with your body! It's difficult training that requires you to put your life on the line to master!" Kakashi said.

I hit him over the head, "That's an over exaggeration." I said as the others looked at the 2 of us.

"W-what will we be doing?" Sakura asked.

"Tree climbing" Kakashi said.

"Tree climbing?!" they all asked.

"But, it's not simple tree climbing! You will climb without using your hands." Kakashi said.

"What? How?" Sakura asked.

"Well, just watch. Demonstration, please?" Kakashi asked, pushing me towards a tree. 

I placed one foot against the tree and began walking up the tree. "Is this high enough?" I asked hanging upside down from a branch.

"Perfect!" Kaksahi showed me a thumbs up. I dropped from the tree, flipping backwards and landed safely on the ground.

"You climbed.." Naruto looked at me.

"Perpendicular to the tree... without falling down.." Sakura added.

"So, kind of like that." Kakashi said ruffling my hair.

"Stop it." I hit his hand. "Focus the chakra at the bottom of your feet and make them stick to the tree trunk." I said. 

"Wait a minute! How does something like that make you strong?" Sakura asked.

"The aim of this training is to accumulate the required amount of combined chakra to the required spot."  I said.

"Yes, the amount of chakra used for tree climbing is very subtle. The bottoms of the feet are the most difficult place to gather chakra." Kakashi said.

"Second is to maintain it. Control and maintaining you chakra is important in battles. So anyway, you'll need to learn it with your bodies." Kakashi threw 3 kunai at them. "Use that to mark the spot where you can climb up to under your own strength. Make an effort to put a mark further up from it. You aren't good enough to walk up from the start, so run and use your momentum to get used to it, you got it?" he asked.

I watched as the 3 of them tried. Sakura did well, she got to the top, first try, no problem. Naruto fell off immediately. Sasuke got pretty high, until he used too much chakra and was pushed back. I smiled as Sasuke seemed slightly annoyed he couldn't do it. 

"Naruto, is your head okay?" I asked as his head was a bit red from his constant falling.

"I'm fine!" He smiled and then ran up the tree again. Sasuke was gradually getting higher. Sakura was already exhausted, and resting on the side. Naruto went up to her, asking for advice and Sasuke watched as he asked her for help.

".... Hokage...huh... mom and dad would be proud.." I thought looking at Naruto as he ran up the tree again.