Date

I was walking around bored and I decided to eat dango. "Welcome, how may I help you?" I smiled at the waiter.

"Can I have some dango with a sweet soy sauce, and some tea?" I asked.

"Right away!" the waiter smiled and left with my order in mind.

I sat at a table, and ate my dango silently. I glanced outside, and saw Sasuke walking by, "Waiter! Can I have the rest to go?" I asked.

"Right away!" they gave me a to go bag. I ran out to catch up with Sasuke. 

"Hey, you busy?" I asked.

"Not really." he answered.

"Great, follow me." I said, grabbing his hand.

"Huh? Where are we going?" He asked me.

"No idea!" I said smiling and dragged him in a random direction. We ended up in a field and I sat down and pulled him down next to me.

"Why are we here?" he asked.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you." I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Weirdo." he said and reached into my bag and grabbed the dango.

"I thought you didn't like sweet things." I said as he ate one.

"I don't, but I'm hungry." he said, munching on the chewy treat and I laughed.

"I have a question for you." I said and moved my head to rest on his lap.

"What is it?" he asked, eating another dango.

"Who was your first kiss?" I asked him and he choked on the dango he was eating and began coughing. "Are you okay?" I sat up and pat him on the back.

"It's nothing." he covered his mouth and was blushing a lot.

"I'll tell you some other time.." he said blushing and looking away. "W-what about you?" he asked me.

"Me? Gaara." I said and held Sasuke's hand that was holding the dango and ate one.

"... what?" he asked me.

"Nothing." I said smiling, "Let's play truth or dare." I said.

"Sure" he said.

"Alright, every time one of us doesn't do a dare or doesn't tell the truth, they get a punishment that the other person chooses.

"Deal." Sasuke said and I sat up.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." he said.

"Left or right handed?" I asked.

"Left, but I can use both. Truth or dare?" he asked me.

"Dare." I answered.

"I dare you to feed me." he said and I looked at him surprised.

"The dango?" I asked and he nodded.

I shrugged and picked one up and fed it to him one at a time. When he finished, I wiped his mouth with a napkin I had, "Truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Dare." he said and I nodded.

"I dare you to feed me dango." I smiled and he fed me aa piece of dango.

"Truth or dare?" he asked me.

"Truth." I said.

"Do you like me wearing the headband or without?" he asked me crossing his legs.

"hmm.. without." I said, crossing my legs as well. He untied it and his hair fell down framing his face.

I smiled at him, my elbow propped on my knees and my head in my palm, as I looked up slightly at him, "truth or dare?" I asked him.

"dare." he said.

"Alright, wipe this off please." I pointed to the corner of my mouth that had some sauce on it.

"Lazy." he said and licked his thumb before wiping my lip.

I smiled at him and I felt his hand linger by my face for a while

I smiled at him and I felt his hand linger by my face for a while. "Truth or dare." he asked me.

"Truth." I mumbled looking into his eyes.

"Would you hate me if I kissed you right now?" he asked me.

"no.." I smiled and I felt something soft, warm and sweet on my mouth. I smiled as we pulled away from that short but sweet kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "How long have you wanted to do that?" I asked.

"A long time." He smiled, running his hand through my hair.

"I see." I said and gave him another quick peck. "So, are we dating now?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" He asked smiling at me.

"Alright, let's not tell anyone though, I don't want your fans breathing down my neck 24/7." I whispered and he nodded in agreement as we kissed again.

~~~~~~~~~~

This is short and random, but I wanted to have the 2 hurry up and get together.