Tsunade

I placed new flowers in the vase, and took out the dead flowers. It's been nearly 2 weeks since he's been here. I reached for his hand, held it and played with his fingers. "Hey, Sasuke, Naruto brought us our 5th Hokage." I smiled, "I want her to teach me more healing techniques. Your whole team is so prone to injury it's not even funny." I sighed shaking my head. "You're all reckless and don't pay enough attention your conditions, it's ridiculous." I mumbled. Hearing loud noises from outside I turned seeing the door open revealing Naruto.

"(Y/n)!" he smiled at me. I saw Sakura was with him as well.

I saw Lady Tsunade behind them both and stood up and bowed. "Lady Tsunade, long time no see..." I said bowing, "I don't know if you remember me.." I said looking her.

"I saw you at that funeral, didn't I?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm honored you remember me." I said.

"Well, you haven't changed much from that day." she smiled at me. She then looked behind me at Sasuke.

"When he was first injured, I healed him with what I knew, so.." I moved aside and she began to heal Sasuke. I watched her place a hand on his forehead.

"I already know what happened." She said and shortly after, Sasuke's eyes slowly opened. I smiled as he looked around the room.

He slowly sat up, "Be careful." I said helping him, and moving his pillow a bit. "Lean back." I said as I propped his pillow up, pushing him back onto it with a hand on his shoulder.

"Sasuke!" Sakura anxiously pushed me aside and hugged Sasuke with tears coming down her face. I glanced at Naruto, I knew he liked Sakura as well. He looked sad, and then walked out. "Next, next!" Naruto said motioning us to follow with his finger. I decided to go with since Sakura didn't seem like she was going to stop crying any time soon.

We went to Kakashi's room. "How disgraceful!" Tsunade said and I just laughed. "To be taken down by just 2 insurgents, and here I thought you were a genius." she said.

"I agree, you've gotten rusty with age." I said sitting on his bed.

"I'm sorry" he said quietly.

"Poor you." I thought. "Lay down, get some rest. Want me to bring you anything? Books? Fruits? Oh, but if its those pervy books of yours, I'm not getting them." I said to him as Tsunade and Naruto went outside.

He just smiled at me, "I'll be fine." he said and I nodded.

"You should take off your mask, it'll just get stuffy." I frowned and I reached for his mask. I paused and watched for his reaction in case he rather do it himself. He didn't do or say anything to stop me, so I pulled down his mask. "Rest well." I smiled, poking his face and pulled his blanket up a bit more. "Who knows what Itachi put him through in that genjutsu." I thought, leaving him to rest.

"Lady Tsunade, please help my disciple next!" Guy yelled from out in the hall. He led us down a dark, empty hall and we stopped. "Lee! I brought Lady Tsunade!" he yelled. I looked down the dark hall and saw Lee with a walking stick.

"... Back then.." I remembered his and Gaara's fight.

"(Y/n), shouldn't you be going soon? Naruto as well." Tsunade said.

I glanced at Lee then back at her and she nodded. "Right! I made an appointment with Iruka!" Naruto said.

"Can I come along? I'm starved!" I said and smiled leaving with Naruto.

We were waiting outside Ichiraku Ramen. "Hey, Naruto!" I heard and turned to see it was Iruka. I have vague memories of him, since we didn't hang out, and he was a year older than me at the time.

"You're late, Iruka sensei!" Naruto said.

"Sorry, sorry. There are lots of things to do with respect to the fifth hokage." Iruka said

"I guess.." Naruto said and we all walked inside. I noticed Iruka was looking at me.

"Ah, I'm (y/n). I asked Naruto if I could come along, sorry if it's a bother." I said bowing.

"No, it's okay." Iruka said smiling.

The 2 of them ordered and I looked over the menu, "I'll have the Jōichirō Special Rich Ramen" I said and smiled and the old man smiled.

"Coming right up!" he said and got to work. He was quick with the cooking, "Thanks for waiting!" he said and gave Naruto his ramen first, then Iruka, then me.

"Thanks for the food!" I said and began eating.

I let the 2 talk on their own and didn't bother to listen in. They talked about Naruto when he was younger, before he became a ninja, and how much he's grown compared to then. "Seconds!" Naruto yelled.

"How'd you finish so fast! I only had 3 bites!" I said looking at Naruto who smiled cheekily and got a second helping.

~~

After eating, I went back to the hospital to check on Sasuke. I smiled at the nurses as I went to his room. I opened the door and found him with a dazed blank look in his eyes, Sakura seems to have left.

"You okay?" I asked and sat next to him.

"Mm." He nodded and I slipped off my shoes and pulled my legs onto the bed. I leaned against the wall, and he lay his head on my shoulder. 

"Not up for talking yet?" I asked, feeling one of his arms wrap around my waist.

"My head hurts." he mumbled and I laughed softly. "What did you talk about with Sakura?" I asked softly, putting my hand in his hair and slightly massaging his head.

"She was crying, I didn't catch any of it." he said quietly.

"I see." I nodded and smiled at his tired self. "The new Hokage healed you." I said and he nodded.

"A nurse told me." he said and I giggled before fiddling with the bangs by his eyes. 

"She also helped Kakashi get better." I said, and he just hummed. "I'll let you sleep, I'll come around tomorrow, alright?" I asked.

"No. Stay here for the night." He said hugging me tighter.

". . . Alright." I smiled and I heard soft snores from him.