Jiraiya

Me and Sasuke have been dating for about 2 weeks now. "I have to cancel our date for this afternoon." Sasuke said as we trained together.

"Oh? Why?" I asked ducking under to avoid his kick.

"Kakashi wants to see me." He said dodging a punch.

"Aww, fine." I said and jumped over his fire jutsu and landed behind him, kicked him and he fell face forward. I quickly drew a kunai and placed it on his neck as he turned. I smirked. "I win, again." I said and he glared up at me.

"I have to get going." he mumbled and I pulled him up.

"Well, whatever you're seeing Kakashi for, good luck." I smiled at him.

"I'll go hang out with... someone.." I said thinking on who I can hangout with, that I get along with.

After a few hours of walking around, doing random things, like cleaning the house, visit the academy, watch grass grow, etc. I was walking down the road and yawned. I looked at the river flowing beside me. I smiled and leaned on the railing and watched the water. "I need more friends... my age? I guess is the word for it." I sighed and continued walking.

I was about to head home when I heard my name called from behind me. I turned and saw Naruto and he had a huge orange bag with him that was taller than him. Next to him, I saw Jiraiya. Jiraiya looked at me surprised and smiled. "So, the rumors were true." He said smiling at me.

"It's good to see you again, Jiraiya-sama" I said and bowed my head.

"We've been waiting for you." He smiled at me.

"What? Me? Why? Where are we going?" I asked as I caught the bag the threw at me.

"Pervy sage is going to help me train!" Naruto cried out and I looked at Jiraiya who just smiled.

"Train?" I asked Naruto.

"Yeah, a new jutsu!" Naruto was extremely happy.

"I see." I looked back at Jiraiya and he just smiled. "And I'm coming too?" I asked and Jiraiya nodded. "Why?" I asked.

"Because you might be able to help him understand how to do this technique easier than I can." Jiraiya smiled and placed a hand on my head, "Let's go!" He said and I was basically dragged out of the village, still confused.

~timeskip~

Naruto was walking ahead of us, and I was walking with Jiraiya. "That's your brother?" he asked me quietly.

"Yep." I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"He doesn't know that you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Is that why he's Uzumaki? While you are-" Jiraiya asked and I nodded cutting him off.

"Everyone knows the 4th had a child. An adopted child at least, that's going to be me." I said and sighed. "He's going to be a great ninja, I know it." I smiled glancing back at Naruto.

"You may not be related to Minato and Kushina, but you got their eyes, and her messy hair." Jiraiya said.

"My eyes are not blue." I said pointing to my eyes.

"I meant your will, determination, your spirit. It's strong, like his was." Jiraiya smiled and I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"Hey, are you guys going to keep talking? Or are you going to tell me things?" Naruto asked.

"Tell you what?" I asked Naruto.

"Well, what are you going to teach me, Pervy Sage?!" Naruto asked jumping around. "You still haven't told me." Naruto said.

"You'll know later." Jiraiya said to him.

~timeskip~

 We were waiting in the hotel room for Jiraiya to come back from flirting. "Hey, (y/n), can I ask you something?" Naruto asked.

"You're supposed to be concentrating." I said reading a scroll.

"You're suppose to be really old, right?" he asked and I threw my shoe at his head. I glared at him and he whined.

"Sorry, sorry! I meant um, you lived for a long time right?" he asked me.

"Longer than you, yeah." I nodded.

"Do I really resemble the fourth hokage?" Naruto asked smiling.

"Hm, a bit.." I smiled at him and he smiled in return and began motivating himself. I looked up from my scroll when I heard a knock on the door.

"What's up? Did she dump you already?" Naruto asked going for the door.

"Hey, I'll open it." I said getting up as well.

"I'll open it now." Naruto said opening the door. I saw who was behind the door faster than Naruto, I quickly grabbed him by the collar, throwing him behind me and brought out my kunai and glared up at Itachi.

"We meet again, huh?" I asked and gripped my kunai tightly.

~Flashback~

"Why are you teaching Naruto this technique outside the village?" I asked Jiraiya as we walked into town.

"... someone is after Naruto." Jiraiya said simply.

"Who?" I asked quickly.

"A group called the Akatsuki. They wear black cloaks with red clouds on them." Jiraiya said.

"Black cloak, red clouds..." I muttered.