Hero

The rest of the day, I was watching over Sasuke and Naruto, making sure they don't get any major concussions and by they, specifically, Naruto. "Hey..." I looked up at Sasuke.

He crouched down to my height, "Can you... give me some... tips.." He muttered slightly embarrassed.

"You're only asking cause Naruto didn't tell you what Sakura told him, right?" I asked and he turned his gaze even further away from me in embarrassment.

"Just help me out...please..." He said again, in a quiet whisper.

"Alright, alright. So.. to make this a bit easier..." I thought about it, "You should stay concentrated, relax, and stop getting frantic over how he's doing." I said pointing at Naruto, who had fallen again.

The sun began to sink lower, "Alright, let's head back." I said and they both walked over to me and I wiped the dirt off both their faces.

"Thanks." Naruto said and I smiled at him and pet his head. I felt a bump on his head and began to heal it.

"Let's go." I said and we began walking. I had a string of chakra connecting my hand to his head, continuously healing his head but without hovering my hand over him.

The next morning, I woke up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I heard a knock on my door and sighed, opening it and it was Sasuke. "You're up early.." I said, seeing the sun just barely coming up on the horizon.

"Have you seen the idiot?" He asked.

"You mean Naruto? No, I haven't, he could be training.." I said slipping on my shoes.

"I see.." he said and then walked towards the forest, looking for Naruto.

It was around lunch time, and I found Naruto and Sasuke busy practicing on the trees again.

"Hey." I said and they both turned to me. "Food." I said and gave them the food. Inside was some fish and rice, some fruits and water.

"Thank you (Y/n)-chan!" Naruto said.

"Slow down. You'll choke." I said and he just smiled. "Does he remember me?" I wondered as he began talking about his day and how he was going to be the Hokage. He then proceeded to tell me what a Hokage is.

Naruto jumped up to his feet and began running up the tree again. "Now I'm all full, and can keep going!"

~timeskip~

I turned and saw Kakashi walking towards us with Sakura. "Hey." I waved.

"Where are they?" he asked. I pointed up and they looked up.

"I can climb this high now!" Naruto yelled from the tree. He then "slipped" but hung upside down. "Gotcha! You fell for it, you fell for it!!" He cheered.

"Don't scare us like that!" Sakura yelled at him.

"He's been doing that for that past 30 minutes, and now..." I snapped and right on time, he lost focus and disconnected from the tree and was caught by Sasuke. The past 30 minutes, I've been the one catching him.

Night fell and the 2 were still practicing. I went up the tree and found them both at the very top. "Done?" I asked and they both smiled at me.

"Shall we go back?" Sasuke asked Naruto.

"Okay!" Naruto smiled happily.

"See you both at the bottom!" I said and jumped down from the tree, landing on my feet.

They both came down and I helped Sasuke carry Naruto. We slung his arm over both our shoulders.

"What happened to you guys?" Tazuna asked us. "You're really muddy and really wiped out." he said.