Training

"Are you the one that summoned me?" I looked at the animal I summoned, a wolf. He had beautiful white fur and didn't seem that big, though he was still taller than me.

"Yes." I nodded and held out my hand.

(I know, a wolf isn't that  original

(I know, a wolf isn't that  original.. I had no ideas lol)

He slowly walked towards me and sniffed my hand before nuzzling my cheek. "My name is Kenta." He said and I smiled nodding.

"Hello Kenta, I'm (Y/n)." I said.

"Sign here." He said and looked down at his paws. A scroll appeared and I saw a blank space for me to put my name. I signed it and then put my fingerprints on it with my blood.

"Call me when you need me." Kenta said cheerfully, and faded away.

"Well... that was quick.." I said and shrugged, then proceeded with training.

~~

I bought some flowers and lay them on the stone in front of me. I sat down and sighed, "It's been a while, Bito." I smiled and fiddled with my fingers.

"Ka-chan is doing well, as you know... and so am I... that's about it... he has a rival named Guy, he's so weird." I said laughing and then stood up. "Well, see you some other time." I said and bowed before heading to my mom and dads grave.

I set flowers on their graves as well and sent them my wishes, and a couple cheesy messages. I still had some flowers left, so I unconsciously went to the old Uchiha area. I looked at the tape around the entrance. I jumped over it and walked down the familiar stone path to Sasuke's place. I stopped in front of his door, set the flowers down, clasped my hands together and silently prayed. 

~~

I walked into the hospital and saw Sakura at the front desk. "No visitors?" she asked. "I know he's been hospitalized, but no visitors? What's going on?" Sakura asked.

"We're also not aware of the details so.." the nurse caught sight of me and I smiled and waved.

"(Y/n) san?" I looked at Sakura.

"Hey." I said putting my hands behind my back.

"Are you here to visit someone?" she asked.

"Oh, um yeah." I said smiling.

"I see, did you know that we aren't allowed to see Sasuke?" she asked me.

"Oh, really? Well, then I'll just come back tomorrow." I said and waved bye to the Sakura and the nurse.

The next day, I went to see Sasuke, by sneaking in through his window. "Hey stupid, still asleep I see." I said and sat down on the chair beside his bed.

I lay my head on my arm that was on his bed and played with his hair using my other hand, just staring at him absentmindedly. "Stop it.." he mumbled and opened his eyes looking at me.

I jumped back a bit since I didn't expect him to wake up. "Your...  finally awake." I said pulling my hand back.

"Where is Kakashi-sensei"? he asked me sitting up on his bed.

"Probably mountain climbing." I said shrugging.

"Help me get my clothes." he said and I got his clothes from the closet. I turned my back to him as he changed. "Let's go." he said and I felt him hold my hand and we jumped out the window.

~~

We waited at the top of a rock mound and waited for Kakashi. "Thanks for healing me." He said clenching and unclenching his fists.

"You could tell?" I asked him.

"How can I not??" he asked me smirking.

"Well, make sure to take it easy. You just woke up after all." I smiled at him.

"He's here." Sasuke said and I saw Kakashi pop up.

~~

It's been a few days since Sasuke began training with Kakashi. "Raikiri!" Sasuke said and a ball of lighting was in his hands.

"You got it!" I said smiling from my seat on a tall boulder.

"My turn!" I said standing up and put my hand out with my palm up. I was about to start when Kakashi pulled my hand down.

"Until we find out what chakra nature you are, you shouldn't try it yet." he said and I pouted.

"Gimme the paper." I said and held out my hand. He sighed and gave me the chakra paper. I put my chakra into it and it wrinkled up.

"Alright Lightning." Kakashi nodded. The paper then ripped in half, "Wind..." then the 2 pieces burnt into ashes.. "... fire...." he then looked at me frowning, "stop that." he said and I laughed softly.

"Sorry, but at least I know what I can use." I said.

"How did your father ever train you.." Kakashi said hitting my head and I smiled a bit.

"I can just watch then. I still have scrolls at home of things dad left behind." I said and sat down.

"... sorry." Kakashi said to me and I shrugged.

"It's fine." I said. After that, I trained on my own, and occasionally would spar with Sasuke when he asked me to.