chapter one

- BELLA

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 on Bella, you always give us some lame ass excuse on why you don't want to go out, just this once let us all enjoy ourselves as a trio, this is the party that's going to start off our senior year!" My friend Alice begged.

"Bella, you need to try new things. You can't just stay home all day with Mazi, in your pyjamas, and watch every cringe-worthy romantic movie you can find online." Alani pointed to my cat, Mazi who was sitting on my lap peacefully. I shook my head at them.

"Really guys I'm fine at home with Mazi, we have each other to give the company too," I said while looking down at my cat who looked so freaking cute while sleeping.

I turn to look at my friends again, who look gorgeous and all dressed up. They have been bugging me about Violet Kennedy's party since she is highly known in school and her parties are frequently talked about.

"You guys look amazing by the way." I smile at them and they smile back.

"Aww, thanks- wait no, you can't sweet talk your way out of this! I'm done with sucking up to you, you're not winning this time. Alani go get the extra outfits we packed." Alice spoke up and Alani followed the orders she gave her.

"Wait, girls! please, I'm fine-"  I was cut off by getting yanked out of my bed, poor Mazi got scared and jumped out of my lap.

"No more talking, you keep your ass sat here." she forces me to sit at my vanity desk where all their makeup was spread out already, "Don't move an inch or else ill bite you." I opened my mouth to talk but Cece stopped me. "I will bite you." When Alice threatens people, she means it.

I have no say in this anymore.

"Alright, do we want to be Sexy or Basic?" I looked at her holding the 2 dresses through the mirror.

"Sexy!" "Basic!" Me and Alice spoke at the same time, "Bite." that's all she had to say to make me obey her like a dog.

"woof." I said blankly, somehow that made my friends laugh.

The person who was passionate about cosmetics and fashion the most was definitely Alice. She hopes to create her own brand, which is an amazing idea, and she applies makeup that I find to be both not too heavy and not too light. She has the ability to make anyone's skin appear like glass, I can guarantee that.

My hair was probably the most difficult since it was long, curly, and frequently full of knots. She decided to do a half-up and half-down style because it was a curly mess. I still manage to maintain its health. She left a few strands out loose and sprayed water to define my curls a little more.

"You look incredible already, you might as well go naked." Alani joked and handed me the dress I was going to wear. I took the dress from her and stared at it for a second.

Someone then touches my shoulder, Alice. "B, don't worry. You are going to be the most gorgeous girl at that damn party! And I'm always right." I smile at her before heading into the bathroom to change.

I slip out of my pyjamas and put on the dress, a short, black halter dress with long sleeves that bares my cleavage, something I never display. I look at myself in the mirror, Bella you look decent for once.

I step out the door and away from my reflection to show my girls. "Here I am." As they turn towards me, they gasp expressively and begin to leap in my direction.

"B, you look so fucking perfect oh my gosh!" Alani said and hugged me, Cece was still in shock.

"You look so good right now even girls are going to be cumming in their panties because I know I just did." We blankly stare at her for a good 2 seconds before bursting into laughter.

"Girls we look absolutely mouth-watering, I think it's time we get a move on, we're late enough!" Alice was a little overexcited, but she was right about how incredible we all looked. Alice was wearing a short backless red dress, whereas Alani chose a short strapless white silk dress with two small slits on either side.

We all slipped on our heels and made sure we didn't forget anything before leaving, we raced downstairs and waved goodbye to my parents, "Have fun girls, be safe!" my mum yelled out as we opened the front door.

"We will take good care of each other Mr and Mrs Vincent!" Alani said before closing the door, just as we got into the car I was going to put my seatbelt on but I froze in the process.

"Zion," I said my older brother's name because I remember him saying he was also going to the party, my friends looked back at me in confusion before understanding what I meant.

"Uh oh," they said in sync.

"Yeah no I can't do this I'm going back-" I was going to open the door but Alice cut me off.

"Zion isn't your dad, so what the fuck is he going to do. He has no say in this because your parents have already given their permission. He probably won't even see you there since he'll be busy fucking random bitches." She protested, I sighed and clicked my seatbelt in.

"Now let's go to that party and get shit-faced, got it?" Alani and I nodded.

Cece connected her Spotify to the car radio and blasted her playlist.

I don't enjoy going to parties since I don't know how to have a good time with strangers and I don't even drink. I'm just coming to this party to hang out with friends.

After about 20 minutes of driving and hearing Cece's horrendous singing, we were finally close by.

As we approached Violet's area, we noticed how many vehicles were parked all over her enormous home.

Oh god.

Since her house was on private property, we had to park a bit further away and walk. Anybody could hear how loud the music was booming from a mile away.

"Fuck yeah! this is my type of party." Alice yelled out as we exited the car.

I inhaled a strong breath and exhaled.

The girls grabbed my arms on opposite sides, looping theirs through mine, "You ready to have the best night ever B?" Alani chuckled as we started walking towards the party.

Was I going to enjoy myself? I have no clue, guess I'm going to have to wait and see.

____

first chappy!
A/N—For anyone who is confused, I am rewriting this story, I didn't like how I was building up the plot and I feel as if I can make it better and minimise all the characters so nobody gets confused. Most characters will be staying and yeah! I will most likely be updating on weekend either Saturday or Sunday but if I get the chance to update on a weekday I will. Since exams are coming up this book will be going really slow so be patient with me please!

𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 ♥