chapter six

SOS - (RHIANNA)

- BELLA

"He's such a-" Alice struggles to find the right word to use against Zion.

"Argh, I hate him!" She groans in frustration, All me and Lani do is stare blankly at her, "I want to choke him until that annoying vein on his fat forehead bursts out!" I snort at her choice of words

"Alright, Miss Ma'am you need to chill." Lani shoves some gummy bears in her mouth, Cece claims that their her stress relieves,  but in my point of view shes chewing very aggressively on those poor gummy bears.

"This is what he wants, he wanted to get under my skin because he knows how much I wanna smash his head inside out with a crowbar!" She continues to go off about my brother, I'm concerned.

"Bella are you sure he was born right? Probably dropped at birth, There is a chance he was a lab rat experiment gone wrong right?!" I just sat on my bed frozen at her crazy antics.

"As much as I feel bad for you, I just want to sleep. I have to take advantage of sleeping in before school comes around." I say before sliding into my covers and finding a comfortable position.

"Now that our daily shit talk is out of the way, I agree with Bells, I'm tired as fuck." Alani cuddles up next to me on my bed, "Move over hoes." Cece practically leaps on us to get to the spot next to Alani.

"She had too much sugar, let's never give her food before sleeping." I say with a sigh, "Gotcha." Lani says before dozing off.

___

In the morning me and the girls decided to prank my brother.

Wait let me correct myself.

In the morning ALICE decided to prank my brother, she thought real hard about what she was going to do, considering she doesn't take shit form nobody she wanted to do something that was going to burn his soul.

She still hasn't told us about what he said to her on the day of the dinner when he went to find her after what had happened.

My sources tell me they ended up fighting, as usual.

"I got the perfect idea!" I'm terrified for what this girl has planned.

"Huddle up girls, I'm a genius." 10 minutes pass and me and Alani are standing in shock.

"You came up with a whole home alone movie within 2 minutes of thinking!?" Alani exclaimed.

"What can I say, I'm that amazing." She smirks as she shrugs.

"If we go through with this, he's going to have us skinned alive. Zion is literally the definition of chaos on earth and now that Romes back they're going to fuck us up." Lani reassured us the consequences

"Hey, you only live once." She says

"Besides, it's time he gets a taste of his own medicine, plus it's about time someone put that pompous jerk in his place."Alice announces, a glint of mischief in her eyes. "Instead of starting off with something chaotic, how about we mess with his daily routine in a subtle but annoying way?"

Curious, I lean in. "What do you have in mind?"

"We mess with his alarm. Just a bit," she smirks. "Set it to go off randomly throughout the night, maybe a minute apart. He won't get a good night's sleep and will be a total wreck in the morning."

Lani raises an eyebrow. "That's devilishly clever. But how do we get to his room to tamper with his alarm?"

Alice grins, "Thats where Bella comes in, she's gonna go in while he's in the shower and mess with his alarm."