iv. sweet pea

OMFG IM SO HAPPY WITH ALL THE COMMENTS COMING IN AND THE READS <333 I STARTED THIS LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO YGS R SO CUTE :))) 1K ALREADY??

first person present tense <3

i took a slow pause, processing what danheng said

in return to my silence, he looks at me knowingly and his dark irises send a tantalizing chill down my spine.

he is waiting for me to play along.

i nod after awhile and collect myself. "oh danheng, you're so cute!!" i gush, grazing my fingertips against his arm. "but i prefer the term 'dingle.'"

he sends me a quizzical look, "...right. you're my dingle."

himeko shakes her head at me, giggling slightly. she then places her index finger under my chin and guides it towards her face, her body leaning forward against her desk. her lips gently touch the tip of my nose and she receded back to her regular seated position.

"i wonder what your 'dingle' is gonna do about that," himeko smirks slightly, looking at danheng straight in his eyes.

i turn back my head and blink, stunned at the shit himeko just pulled but GOD DAMN. THAT WAS...

danheng looks a bit disturbed, holding a hard gaze towards himeko. he is about to say something, i can tell, but then sampo starts hysterically laughing and tries to go for a kiss with danheng. but he lightly pushes sampo away, weirded out, and finally says something.

"to kiss y/n is a privilege that only i should take advantage of."

i almost explode, if he wasn't there then i literally would combust. combust or bust? i don't know. probably both LMFAO, danheng is too smooth for his own good.

i look at himeko and she seems to approve of his words, satisfied that she got to push him around a bit. sampo looks dejected after being pushed away from danheng. i laugh at his expense.

the room simmers a bit in silence except for the professor speaking on about his tragedy of a life, so i say something random to fill the air.

"my dick is very huge, like wtf? ive tried the largest size of boxers available and they still do not hold my penis in place, so my solution to that is i dont wear anything. i have to drag it down the hallways of the only girls school that i attend, and everyone looks at me with either a confused or disgusted face.

i just wanted to clarify that my huge dong is 24 feet, and if anyone could help id be so pleased. ty for reading, and i know this might be very sensitive and concerning, so i do apologize. bye for another 2 mnths or smthn."

the class falls into a silence, even the professor stops talking about his hellhole life. he stares at me and says, "that's so cool, would you like to show the whole class?"

i start sweating. if i show the whole class, they will know my huge dong is not a huge dong. but if i refuse, it will hint at that either way.

i have to opt for something in between.