viii. magnolia

HEY BABes finals went really well i set the curve 😈😈 HAVE MORE TIME TO WRITE NOW I MISSED YGS

ALSO HERES SOME PRONOUN CLARIFICATIONS

asphodel — pretty much any pronouns, but i'll mostly b using they/them bc who knows yall might be swinging that way i do too 🤯🤯

y/n — TRYING TO MAKE IT as neutral as possible 👆☝️☝️☝️☝️ which is why i'm writing it in first person in da first place

thanks for 4k reads babes love uuu <3

[RECAP y/n ghosts asphodel's texts and asphodel thinks they fainted so now they're coming to ur dorm 👺👺]

"yo what is goody my gang 🤯🤯🤯🤯" i uncomfortably greet asphodel as they walk in my door. a familiarly fragile smile is adorned on their damn ugly face i wanna rip off frl.

their smile becomes more relaxed and genuine upon seeing me. i'm not sure what to think about that.

asphodel places a hand over their heart, as if relieved. "oh, i thought you were in trouble. thank heavens you're okay."

☹️

too bad they're a weirdo LMFAO

i nod slightly and lean back in my chair. asphodel takes place on the adjacent work desk. "but also, i think we should really talk," they shortly bring up.

i connect a stare and the air feels a bit thin. asphodel is trying to remains their composure but it's pressuring. i can tell.

i would feel bad for them if i didn't have an entire history of traumatic experiences with them in the first place. silly!

to break the tension, danheng opens the door to our dorm. my expression brightens up upon seeing him and my initial instinct, in front of asphodel, is to run up to danheng and hug him tightly.

i scream, "DANHENG 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🚨🚨🚨🚨‼️‼️‼️🔔🔔🔔🔔"

striding the short distance from my desk to danheng, i wrap my arms around his neck and i feel him returning the hug, his hands around my waist.

HIS HANDS ARE AROUND MY WAIST.

(that's if you're shorter than him cs he's 6'1" i think?? taller people just reverse it (: tall ppl hug the shorter person with their arms around the other person's waist usually from my personal experience at least!)

knowing asphodel's watching, i'm going to ramp the PDA to the max. WITHOUT MAKING DANHENG UNCOMFORTABLE OFC.

but my homeboy danheng is a step ahead of me?? he takes my hand and softly presses his lips against my knuckles. i grin impulsively, flushed.

i trace his line of sight and see that he is holding a firm stare with asphodel. WOO

danheng doesn't let go of my hand. I REPEAT, HE DOESN'T LET GO OF MY HAND 🚨🚨🚨‼️ he probably want me so bad bro