xv. descent

omg hi guys its been like almost three months and i forgot this thing existed :3

the sun rises and peeks through the blinds of the window. i can feel my weighted blanket wrapped over me, but also something else that is... warmer.

oh my FUCKING GOD

i hear danheng breathing behind me, his face in the crook of my neck. HOW THE FUCK. WHAT. HE WAS IN HIS BED LAST NIGHT. WHAT.

i breathe heavily and he begins to stir awake. oh FUCK. HOLY SHIT.

"good morning gorgeous," he mumbles gently, pulling me closer to him, his lips resting on my shoulder.

hooooly.

"oh- good morning danheng," i respond tiredly, but my mind is going insane and my heart is beating erratically against my chest. i got a whole rock band in my ribcage bro 😍

"are you okay? your heart beat..." he whispers, concerned. his arms are wrapped around my body in a way where he is within a certain radius of my heartbeat.

FUCK i hate having a functioning heart and not experiencing cardiovascular failure (NOT FORESHADOWING)

i hurry to answer, "i'm okay! it's just..." i shift my body and turn around to face him. our faces are mere inches apart. holy FUCK. "...how did you get here?"

danheng smiles softly with his half lidded eyes. he's so gor jus 😍

"it was thundering at around 2am last night. i remember you're scared of loud noises so i thought it would be better if i laid with you," he gently holds the side of my face. "or did i recall wrong?"

WHAT A MALEWIFE! WTF!

"ah you're right!" i smile, my face flushed from how close we are. "that's.. very sweet, actually. i can't believe you remembered."

"of course i remember. how could i call myself your lover if i didn't?"

HOLY FUCK! I MEAN! I KNOW WE ARE DATING (I THINK?) BUT HOLY SHIT! I LOVE THIS GUY! !!!! !!!!!

"that's so slay of you :3!" i instinctively respond, the barbie in me slipping out on accident. he looks confused, but his expression softens and he chuckles softly. "anyway, time to get up-"

"no. let's stay like this for awhile."

no please or thank you but it's okay cus that is so cute 😳😳🙈🙈🙈

"why, do you like me?" i ask.

...

the silence simmers between us and i can tell danheng is deadpanning. idk bro i just want to make sure! like yk when someone dates u but in a friendly way!??? (i MIGHT be dense)

"y/n. i love you."

oh my god the way i am melting right now.

"do you ever get tired of having to remind me?"

"why would i ever get tired of telling you i love you?"

he brushes a strand of hair behind my ear and looks straight into my eyes in such a caring manner. the same way he has been looking at me for years, but this time, i truly am able to understand it.

slay.

small danheng bit LMFAO no actual plot development cus idk what to write after they confess like what

love u babes 😍 miss u so much i started crying 😢😢