Harry Kane [~] WAG Battle

For crouchie28:

                Tottenham was facing Chelsea today. You sat in the stands, waiting for the game to start. Chelsea was currently in first. You had no doubt that Harry and his teammates would play amazing but you worried about their mental state going up against the leaders. Smoothing out your Kane jersey, you cheered as the teams took the pitch. Harry led the way for Tottenham as captain.

                After the formalities were settled, Harry stood just outside of the center circle, waiting for Chelsea to kick off. Diego Costa kicked the ball and the game was on. You cheered whenever Tottenham had the ball. Twenty minutes into the first half and no goals had been scored. Then, Harry got a break away and started sprinting down the field, heading towards the goal.

                It was just Courtois and John Terry in between Harry and a goal. Faking out Terry, Harry tried to side step the Englishmen only to be tripped in the box. "Hey!" you shouted out with the rest of the Tottenham supporters as Courtois picked up the ball and punted it out of the box. Harry tried reasoning with the ref but he wasn't moved. "Are you kidding me, ref? That's a penalty!" you shouted.

                "Can you stop complaining?" a nasally voice called from behind you. Narrowing your eyes, you turned around to lock eyes with some chick.

                "Can I help you?" you responded.

                "I asked can you stop complaining. It wasn't a foul," she replied.

                "Last time I checked, tripping someone in the box when they had a goal scoring opportunity is a red card and a penalty kick," you shot back.

                "Who the hell do you think you are?" she questioned, crossing her arms.

                "I think I actually know what game I'm watching, unlike the refs who are either blind or bought," you spit out.

                "Are you saying Chelsea are cheaters?"

                "I never said they were outstanding citizens," you stated.

                "You're one to talk. You're only mad because your little boyfriend or whatever the hell he is to you tripped over his shoelaces."

                "I'll remember that whenever your little whatever flops," you winked, being sarcastic as ever.

                "Diego doesn't do that," she growled. You had to stifle a laugh. Diego Costa is not a flopper? Good joke, right? She didn't find that amusing. The game continued and you tried to ignore the absolutely annoying chick behind you who couldn't keep her mouth closed. Chelsea had scored on a questionable offsides strike from Costa.

                "Ref, he was offsides!" you shouted, getting fed up with the refs already. They were absolutely bought by Chelsea, no doubt in your mind.