Sergio Ramos [~] Collecting Kisses

A.N. To all of you who request imagines please be patient! I currently over ten requests right now and I work full time during the summer so updates may be sporadic. Thank you! Next three requests will be Cristiano Ronaldo, Jamie Vardy, and Isco Alarcon FYI.

Sergio Ramos

For romanxzyera121:

Sergio Ramos, also known as your boyfriend of two years, was well known in the world of football. So was his temper. Sergio was very protective over you. He had been since the very beginning and you knew he would be until the last day. So when other guys would flirt with you, he got a little angry, though a kiss from you would always calm him right down.

You and Sergio had met through Real Madrid. You were a part of the medical staff for the games and for players during practice. You loved it, especially since you could be with the man you loved on a nearly daily basis. Real Madrid was away for the game today and you were sent with the team to the match. Sitting and talking with other medical staff members, you chuckled when you felt Sergio's arms wrap around your waist.

"Sergio? Shouldn't you be focusing for the game?" you questioned, turning around to look up at the Spaniard in question.

"You help me focus, mi amor," he replied, kissing you softly. You smiled into the kiss and kissed him back before pulling back, much to Sergio's disappointment.

"I have to go set up the medical equipment. You'll get your kisses at home," you told you boyfriend, winking at him before walking down the hallway to the medical staff station. Packing the field bag and making sure the stretcher was in working order, you walked out to the field to set up an emergency care station. You waved to Sergio, who was out warming up, before focusing back on your job.

Walking back into the inner stadium, you collected a few other necessities. Walking in between the teams, you felt the papers you were holding being knocked out of your hands. You sighed and bent down to pick them up. Seeing one of Madrid's opponents doing the same, you looked up to meet blue eyes. "Here are your papers, I didn't mean to knock them out of your hand. My apologies," the man stated.

"Its fine, I can be clumsy sometimes," you shrugged, moving on like nothing happened. Unbeknownst to you, however, the opposing player was checking you out as you walked away. A couple of the Real boys noticed, however, and exchanged looks.

"Oh he's so dead," James whispered.

"You've got that right," Toni agreed. The teams walked out, Sergio leading the way for Real. You stood to the side, raising an eyebrow when the opponent smirked and winked at you. Rolling your eyes, you focused on the match, as it was about to start. Sergio took his position, and you smiled, excited to see Real play today. The match started out slow. Then, out of nowhere, the player that had winked at you earlier got the ball and notched a shot in the top right corner half way through the first half.

You and the rest of Real supporters were shocked at the change in events. The goal scorer ran past the bench, stopping in front of you. "If you stick around a little longer, you'll see exactly why you should be with me, babe," he winked before running to his starting position. You were taken aback by his suddenness and Real players shared looks, except for Sergio. He was too busy burning holes into the goal scorer's head.

Play restarted and Real got the ball, moving up the field. Their opponents were able to counter, however, and before you knew it, it was a foot race between the goal scorer, Sergio, and Pepe. Making a bit of a rash tackle, Sergio took out the goal scorer. In his defense, he got the ball first, the problem was he swept the goal scorer's feet right out from under him. The whistle was blown and Sergio was shown only a yellow card, thankfully, but the opponents had been awarded a free kick.

The goal scorer stepped forwards to take it. Chipping it over the wall, he was able to score another goal, much to your disappointment. Sergio looked madder than a bull and you prayed for the goal scorer to not come over to you. Your prayers remained unanswered as he approached. "If you want, you can join me after the match. I can show you how a real footballer acts, especially in bed," he chuckled, seeing your shocked reaction. The guys on the bench told the guy to back off and he retreated.

Ronaldo was able to score off a cross from Toni before the first half ended. Sergio walked towards the bench, to make sure that the opponent who had been harassing you the whole game wouldn't follow. Luckily, he didn't and Sergio pulled you into the Real locker room with him. After their meeting concluded, the boys ran out back onto the field. You followed them when a hand grabbed your arm.

Turning around, you glared up at the goal scorer. "Stay away from me," you spat, yanking your arm out of his grasp.

"You won't be saying that tonight, after the game," he smirked.

"You're disgusting," you spat, walking out of the hall and towards the refuge of the Real bench. Sergio glared at the goal scorer as the second half started. Real was able to equalize with a goal from James. The score was 2-2. Real was awarded a corner kick with three minutes of stoppage time to go. You saw Sergio run forwards into the box. The goal scorer had dropped back, and you could tell he was taunting Sergio about you as he covered Sergio.

Toni stood to the side, waiting for the boys to be set up in the box. Biting your lip nervously, you watched Toni raise his arm and run forwards, kicking the ball into the middle of the disarray. You saw Sergio jump up, having lost the goal scorer in the disarray, and headed the ball towards the goal. You cheered as the ball slipped past the keeper's fingers. Sergio ran to the corner to celebrate before running towards the Real bench. Sliding on his knees, he reached you and pulled you into a passionate kiss. You blushed but kissed back as the fans cheered and the boys hooted.

Sergio finally released you and ran back to his position, not before shooting an amused glare at the opponent who had harassed you for the whole game. You willed your cheeks to return to their normal color. The game finished shortly afterwards and Sergio made his way over to you eventually. Wrapping an arm around your waist, he led you into the tunnel and away from the pouting opponent.

Arriving at your shared home that night, you chuckled as Sergio picked you up bridal style. "Sergio," you giggled. "What are you doing?"

"Collecting those kisses you promised me," he winked, opening the bedroom door with one foot and slamming it shut with another swift kick.