Adnan Januzaj [~] Premier League Champions

For Fariba: Adnan Januzaj

The final whistle echoed throughout Old Trafford. They had won, they had done it. All they had to do was win this game and they did. Manchester United was Premier League Champions! Your boyfriend, Adnan Januzaj, was a champion. You hopped up and down, cheering loudly, the number 11 on your back catching the light of the sun.

Confetti flew up and around the stadium as the players cheered and celebrated. The opponents congratulated Manchester United before walking down the tunnel and out of the roar. Their fans also left, leaving just the Manchester fans. You made your way down to the barricade, like Adnan had told you to do, and security let you through after you flashed them your pass.

Hopping down from the barricade, Adnan rushed over to your side. You giggled as he picked you up and swung you around. Placing you on the ground, Adnan kissed you deeply. You smiled into the kiss and the two of you pulled back breathless. Adnan pulled you over to the rest of his teammates and their families, who were slowly but surely trickling in.

Adnan went around hugging his teammates, never once letting go of your hand. After a few minutes, they had set up the podium in the stands and the players quickly lined up. You smiled as Adnan received his winner's medal, walking over to the side of the stage so that the rest of his teammates could fit. Wayne Rooney was handed the Premier League trophy and walked to the center of the group of footballers. As he lifted it up in the air, more confetti went off and the guys' cheering was drowned out by the cheers of their supporters.

After some time cheering with the trophy a top the stadium, the players made their way back down to the pitch, where you and the rest of the WAGs were waiting. Adnan was one of the first down and immediately ran over to you once more. "I have a surprise for you," Adnan whispered in your ear. You raised an eyebrow as you locked eye contact with your boyfriend.

"What kind of surprise?" you asked.

"You'll see," Adnan winked. Daley handed him a microphone before running off. You raised an eyebrow again.

"Adnan, what's going on?" Instead of listening to you, Adnan flicked on the microphone and spoke into it.

"Can everyone hear me?" the resounding cheer confirmed that the remaining fans in the stadium could hear Adnan. "Great. Okay, so as you all have witnessed, Manchester United has just won the Premiership. We're champions!" Adnan's speech was cut off by more cheering. You smiled at that. "So, for those of you who don't recognize me, I'm number 11, Adnan Januzaj. And I thought what better way to celebrate winning the Premier League then by what I'm about to do. I've enlisted the help of my teammates to help me send this message to a very important person. Alright, guys!"

The men of Manchester United lined up. Pulling off their shirts, revealed white t-shirts. You read the message silently to yourself before gasping and placing a hand over your mouth as your eyes widened. "So for those of you that can't see, it spells out, (Y/N), will you marry me?" Adnan stated, turning to look at you. Pulling a small box out of his back pocket, he got down on one knee and opened the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "So, (Y/N), will you marry me?" It didn't take much thought on your part to find the answer to the question.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" you cried, tackling Adnan. Neither you nor Adnan registered the cheering that was going on around you, be it from the fans or the staff or Adnan's teammates. The only thing the two of you heard in that moment was the laughter from each other. Adnan stood up, arms still wrapped around you. Plucking the ring out of the small velvet box, he held out his hand. You placed your smaller hand in his own calloused one. Slipping the ring onto your ring finger, Adnan smiled and you felt like a Cheshire cat with the amount of smiling you were doing.

After the ring was placed securely on your ring finger, Adnan pulled you into a dazzling kiss, enticing more cheers to echo throughout the stadium. The players were ushered off of the pitch soon after, so that they could get to interviews and such. Adnan had wrapped an arm around your waist and led you down the tunnel. One of the producers and coordinators of the press conference ushered Adnan into a room with reporters. "You can stand over by that blue tarp if you'd like to watch. You won't be in the way of cameras if you do," she stated, pointing to a blue tarp in the corner. There was a curtain in between the tarp and the paparazzi so you weren't worried."

"Thank you."

"And congratulations," the woman pointed to your ring. You thanked the woman again before walking over to the tarp she had indicated. Finding a stool, you sat down and watched as the interview progressed. Adnan sat waiting patiently for the reporters to ask him questions, seeing as they were currently interviewing Juan and Ander.

Taking the time to admire your ring, you smiled at the design. It was simple, yet it was also tremendously elegant. There was one diamond in the center, with eight smaller diamonds around it, making it look like a flower. You like the design and knew Adnan had probably spent hours agonizing over which ring to get.

"And now to the man of the hour, Adnan Januzaj." You looked up at this as Adnan straightened up in his seat.

"Are you happy with the way you played today, Adnan?"

"There is always room for improvement, no matter how skilled you are or how many trophies you've won but yes, I'm content with the way I played today."

"Now the big story today is about your marriage proposal. What was going through your mind as you were playing the game, knowing that this was set up for afterward?" another reporter stated.

"We better not lose," Adnan joked, causing you and a few reporters to crack up. "I just focused on the game and trying to win because when you are fighting for the title like Premier League Champions, there is no margin for error. You have to put everything and anything into winning." The reporters soon left and Adnan walked over to you in your little hiding spot. You smiled and stood up.

"Good thing you didn't lose, but I would have said yes either way," you said before Adnan pulled you into another kiss.