Erik Durm [~] Meeting at a Wedding

A.N. Updated list of requests I still have to write: Marco Reus, Mario Götze, Manuel Neuer, Alvaro Morata, Lars Bender, Marco Reus, Soony Saad, and Antoine Griezmann. If you requested before requests were closed and I forgot your request, PM me. I am sorry to all people that would like to request now but requests are currently closed.

For sam5617: Erik Durm

You sighed as you slumped in your chair. It was your sister's wedding and you were dateless. As maid of honor, you thought you could dance with the man of honor. Minor problem was, he was married and his wife is pregnant so there was no way you could or would dance with him. They hadn't brought out the cake yet and you didn't want to deal with crazy pregnant lady.

So, you did what anyone else in your situation would do, you sat in the corner pouting and counting down the minutes until you could go home. You loved your sister, but the whole big wedding thing was annoying for you. Her new husband was some famous German guy that plays football for a living. You didn't really meet him because your sister lived in Germany with him while you were travelling around a lot for work.

Sipping the glass of water, you looked around for anyone who had too much alcohol. If they were your relatives or if you knew them, you were instructed by your mother to drag them to a seat and hand them a bucket, which was not how you wanted to spend your evening either. You saw your sister out of the corner of your eye as she made her way over.

"Why are you just moping in the corner?" she asked, taking the seat next to you.

"I don't have a dance partner and Mom stuck me on drunk management duty," you replied, resting your head on your hand, tired and wanting to go home.

"There's plenty of single guys here, (Y/N). German guys are really hot, trust me," your sister winked.

"I don't speak German."

"Some of them speak English. Oh, I know the perfect guy for you," your sister exclaimed standing up and pulling you by the hand into the disarray of people on the dance floor. "He was here somewhere," your sister said to herself, continuing to search for the mysterious man that your sister seemed to think was the perfect guy for you. "There he is!" your sister smiled, pulling you over to a cluster of men who you didn't recognize, except for the groom. "Hey guys, meet my sister, (Y/N)," your sister introduced you.

You waved shyly, hoping that they spoke English well enough for you to understand. "Nice to meet you," one guy said, shaking your hand. You learned the names of the guys, who were some of your brother-in-law's teammates.

"And this is the guy I was talking about, (Y/N)," your sister said, motioning to a tall guy who looked about your age. He was about six feet tall. He had blond hair and blue eyes with rosy cheeks. He looked like a freaking model.

"Hi," you said shyly.

"Hi, my name's Erik, Erik Durm," the mystery guy introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, Erik," you responded. As the two of you stopped shaking hands, the music changed and the DJ's voice came on over the speakers.

"Alright, we have a slow song coming on in a few seconds, so everyone grab a partner and enjoy yourselves," the DJ stated. Looking around you, the German guys and the newlyweds had disappeared, leaving just you and Erik.

"Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to," you smiled, allowing Erik to lead you to the dance floor. You placed your hand on his shoulder and intertwined your other hand with his own. He placed his hand on your waist and you appreciated how his hand didn't seem to be wandering south. The two of you swayed to the beat. Looking through the crowd, you saw your sister and her husband dancing in the center of the dance floor.

"So, how do you know Mats?"

"We play for the same club and nation. Borussia Dortmund and Germany," Erik explained. You nodded.

"What position do you play?"

"Left back usually. Mats is a center back so we play together often," Erik replied. After a few seconds of silence, Erik asked you a similar question. "So what do you do?"

"International business," you said. "I get to travel a lot so it's fun, but I'd like to have a grounded life later on."

"Well, if you're ever in Germany, come to a Dortmund game. I'm sure Mats or I could get you into the family box," Erik smiled.

"I'd like that. I think I'm heading to Germany in about four months. I'll stop by Dortmund when I'm over there," you said, a smile on your face. After the song ended, you and Erik separated. Your sister and her husband were leaving for their honeymoon so you had to go say goodbye to your sister. "It was nice meeting you, Erik," you waved as you walked away.

"It was nice meeting you too, (Y/N). Don't forget to stop by Dortmund when you're in Germany next time," Erik waved back. You turned around and pushed through the crowd to your parents' sides as all of you watched your sister and her husband hop into their car and drive off to the airport. They'd get to spend the next week on the beach, while you had to help pack up everything in the venue.

You didn't see Erik the rest of the night, but your separation wouldn't be for long. Sticking to your word, the next time you were in the Dortmund area, you asked to join your sister to a Borussia Dortmund game. You saw Erik playing left back, like he had said, next to Mats, your brother-in-law. They kept the ball out of the net with help from the keeper and Dortmund had won 2-0 to their opponents.

You had followed your sister down to the locker room area so that the two of you could leave with Mats when Erik came out of the locker room, some of his hair sticking to his forehead from the shower he had taken before. He smiled and waved at you, making small talk with you until Mats came out of the locker room and you were forced to leave with your sister and Mats.

For your own wedding, you had your sister as your maid of honor and Erik had elected Mats to be his man of honor since their wedding had ultimately led to your own wedding. You and Erik were very happy together, all thanks to your sister forcing you out of you anti-social shell.