5

I got up and wrapped myself in Kid's blanket. The temperature was utterly freezing... obviously meant we were approaching a winter island, great.

"You know Boss is gonna kill you for stealing that," dive said happily as she wrapped up too, I smiled and held the blanket tighter. "Nah, Captain likes me secretly. I just know it, im sure he'd be mad, but kill me? That's below the belt. " I replied, half joking half serious. Dive giggled and looked outside the door before coming in and sitting down on my bed beside me, cuddling under the blanket, too.

"Honestly, y/n, I agree. The Boss is a lot nicer to you than expected. I mean, if anyone else walked into his room so casually, he'd probably slice them up on the spot." She replied in thought, I blushed a little and turned away. "Dont flatter me. I'm sure he wouldn't do that. He is quite charming when he wants to be, " I said happily. She laughed and looked at me with a creepy gaze.

"You must be out of your mind, Boss is never charming. His whole thing is how ruthless he is. And here you are, I'd be careful y/n, if you fall for him dont think he'll like you back. Boss doesn't do that kinda thing. He's devoted to his dream, " she replied.

I blushed aggressively and wiggled, shooing her. "HEY! I'm... not falling for him, I just find him interesting, and I care for his well-being." I said awkwardly blatantly lying to her. My face said it all she began giggling and stood up. "You're a terrible liar. No ordinary person spends hours of their time in a room alone with their Boss delivering him drinks and food and being mesmerised by him making simple weapons unless there's feelings attatched" she replied speaking strangely smart for her. I huffed and stood up, walking out the door. "You're wrong."

I walked away, making a straight route to Kids' room, knocking lightly. i entered and walked over to him. He was knocked out. Sleeping at his desk. Snoring smoothly. I sighed and gently watched him, his sleeping face was so odd... something anyone in the right mind would find repulsive, but I find to be pretty and fascinating. Maybe she's right... damn it...

I slowly nudged him to wake him, his face grew irritated, and when he opened his eyes, he was already glaring at me. "The hell do you want?" he spoke angrily, I smiled gently and moved the stray hairs out of his face, resulting in a light blush dusting in his cheeks. "I came to check on you. You must have fallen asleep in your chair. it's not good for your bones. You should get to bed." I replied caringly, kid huffed and sat up straight stretching. "You're annoying," he responded quietly in between stretches. I sighed and noticed him stretching his shoulders more than he should. "Are they tense?" I asked, referring to them. He looked at he and huffed, looking away. "What's it to you?" He asked. I pouted and walked over, gently placing my hands on his shoulder, which he glared at me for. I smiled and softly massaged his shoulders. They were big and broad, and being cramped on his desk probably wasn't the best move. Obviously, they were tense.

I felt him relax under my touch as I rubbed circles into his shoulders. A few quiet huffs left him in relief. He slowly took off his coat, revealing his bare torso, I continued on his skin. His soft yet tough skin, pale and Porcelain. His body relaxed at every movement i made. He was basically falling asleep again. "Kid." I spoke his name rather than referring to him as captain. He hummed gently, which was new to me, "Please.. get into bed, your shoulders need adequate rest." I spoke caringly. Kid sighed and turned his head to look at me. He watched me intensely. Before slowly taking off his jewellery and placing it on his desk. "Whatever," he spoke quietly, then he kicked off his boots and leaned down to remove his socks. As he moved, so did I, following his movements to keep him comfortable while he used his arms.

He took his goggles off and ran his hand through his hair. It gently relaxed and fell around his face like a soft breeze in the wind. He grabbed a piece of old fabric he used to clean his guns and wiped off his lipstick and eyeliner. Yet his features were still beautiful. He then stood up, which stopped me from massaging him. He turned to face me, looking down at me... his bare chest radiating heat, I could feel it.

He sighed and leant down, looking at me strangely. Before he then picked me up and carried me to his bed, "Kid, what're you doing?!.!" I panicked a little. He laid down and had me beside him as he rested his head on my lap and huffed. "Well...? keep going" he said alittle irritated, I smiled softly and began to stroke his back "yes Cap", rubbing into his spine and shoulder blades, he closed his eyes then hummed and sighed, relaxing every bone in his body. It seems even the captain needs papering sometimes, and it made me smile. I ran my hands over his shoulders and down his arms, then back up and to his head playing with his hair, his head leaned into my touch tiredly. I couldn't help but have this sensation of butterflies take over me. "Why are you so good at this?" he questioned tiredly, I sighed, "My old captain used to have spinal issues. So I'd help when it got out to the crew. They all wanted a massage. Guess that's all they wanted from me.." I replied softly.

That's when he looked up at me with a strange look, "You stole my blanket," he said blatantly, I just frowned at him... he smirked and gently touched the blanket wrapped around me. "You're a sneaky thief. I'd punish you. If i wasn't so impressed, you pulled it off, and you're interesting. I like that." he spoke a little flirtatious, and I blushed a little. Yet I didn't believe this was him talking, just his tired mind.

"You need to rest," I replied quietly. He sighed and glared at me. "And I should punish you for stealing my stuff. But count this as an equal trade. You tell no one what you've done here. The last thing I need is those bastards pestering me about a massage. Keep it to yourself, or I will kill you, " he said half asleep.

I smiled and nodded, slowly twisting myself out of his grasp, then pulling a blanket over him. He began to snore.

"Goodnight, Kid."

"It's Captain"

"That's what I said."

"Dont mess with me,"

"Goodnight Captain"