7

After a long day of running around for errands, it was time to head back. As there was no space on the sledge for me anymore in the deep heavy snow, killer offered to carry me again, to which I obliged. Cuddling into his hair. As we reached Victoria. I got down and helped push the sledge up the boards.

We were finally home, I dashed to the fire to warm up. "How was the journey?" Asked heat as he sat beside me, I smiled and sighed. "Awful." Heat hummed. "You're freezing, " he said, and I nodded. "We forgot to get me a coat... but I'm fine now." I explained. Heat smiled, not that it looked very smiley with his melancholic face. "Y/n" spoke a deep voice from behind. I turned around to see Kid standing there glaring. I smiled. "Whats up, Kid?" I asked. The kid tutted and walked over, leaning down, getting closer. His breath grased my shoulder. "Its captain, Got something for me?" He asked. I shivered. "O-Oh yes. Here, " I said, opening my bag, pulling out the large bottles of beer. He smirked and grabbed them. Taking them away. "WAIT!" I exclaimed. He raised a bald brow at me.

"I got this too," I spoke, offering him a paper bag. He huffed and grabbed it. Confused. I smiled. "That's all," I said.

"I have one for you too, Heat." I continued passing another paper bag to the sad looking male. I then stood up and walked, over passing one to Wire. "For you." He hummed and took the bag, offering a nod.

I looked around for Killer, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Captain!" I said, walking over to him. He sighed and peered at me "what" he complained.

"Where's Killer?" I asked he glared."The hell would I know,". I huffed and poked him. "He's YOUR best friend." I replied. Kid sighed and gripped me, pulling me out of the room. I tried to break his grasp, but he just wouldn't let go. He pulled me down the corridor. "I can walk myself, Kid." I complied. "It's Captain," he responded rather quickly. "Wait here," he said irritated, he turned around, "That's an order," he spoke. Kid knocked in the door in a pattern before entering. "Killer," he said as he basically slammed the door in my face.

I could hear distant mumbling. Before the door finally opened. Revealing a top less masked blondie peering down at me. "What do you want y/n?" He asked softly. I smiled and offered him the paper bag I was holding.

"Ah, the surprise," he said. He took the bag and patted my head. "Wanna come in?" He asked. Before I could answer, I could hear Kid shout, "NO WAY." Killer sighed and opened the door anyway. Kid also sighed more aggressively , sat in a chair, and he slouched and glared at me.

"Why do you like her so much?" Kid questioned Killer. He just sighed and walked over to his wardrobe, picking out a shirt. "You left her in my care, I've got to know her. And she's decent. I thought that with how much time you two spent together also, you wouldn't have a problem. " Killer commented, kid blushed angrily. "SHUT UP WE DONT SPEND TIME TOGETHER," he shouted. Killer huffed. "Yeah, yeah, how good are her massages? Might get one myself. " Killer snarked. I gasped. "I told you not to say anything. You're gonna get me killed." I panicked. Kid glared at me, standing up and walking over, hovering over me like a nightmare. "You told him?" He spoke with pure venom. I stepped back. "Hes, your best friend, I didn't think it would hurt," I explained. The kid lunged for me, so I squeaked and ran behind Killer. "Save me," I whispered. Killer silently laughed. "Calm down, Kid." Killer spoke, but kid glared at him.

"The hell do you mean calm down? She's a snake, " he retaliated. I frowned. "She trusts me just like you do. You tell me other's secrets all the time, " Killer replied. Kid huffed. "Im the Captain. I do what I want,".

Killer sighed. "You won't hurt her anyway," he spoke. Kid tutted, "says who?" He responded.

"Says you, Kid. She's done a lot for this crew. She's only been here 2 months, and she's better worker than most. You wouldn't risk it. Plus, who would give you massages?" He said with a hint of playfulness. "That's it," Kid said, lunging for killer. He swooped and grabbed kids' wrists. I stayed behind killer.

"I won't tell anyone else, Kid, I promise. Killer is my rock. You know that better than anyone, " I said softly behind killers back. Kid groaned angrily. "You didn't have my permission," he spat. I sighed.

I ducked under Killers arm, straight into Kids chest giving him a big hug. "Fine... kill me," I said, looking up into his golden eyes. His brows furrowed. "God damn it," he complained. "Get off me," he spoke, pulling away. I hummed.

"Plus, I went through all the trouble to bring you back a tasty treat," I said, walking to the chair he was sitting in and grabbing the bag. Passing it to him. He huffed and opened it, revealing a red cookie. "It's red, reminded me of you," I said with a soft smile. He stayed silent. It wasn't hard to see the pink dusting his cheeks as he stared down at the innocent treat.

...

Killer opened his to see a blue cookie, and he snickered quietly. "Thanks y/n" he said, you could hear the amusement in his voice. "You're a little bastard," Kid added. I look up to see him glaring. I smiled softly. "So, do you forgive me?" I asked. And he smirked. "No."

"Well, what do I have to do to earn your trust?" I inquired. He sighed.

"Haven't decided yet."

"Another massage?"

"STOP BRINGING UP THAT DUMB MASSAGE!!!"