13

"The hell are you going?" He asked aggressively. I huffed and pointed down the hall, "to bed, in the womens dorm," I spoke as I began walking away. Kid huffed and stomped after me. "I didn't say you could go," he argued, I sighed and glared at him. "Cap... im tired, " I explained. He groaned "its Kid" and stood in front of me, stopping me in my tracks, looking around, and then back at me. His brows furrowed.

"Come stay with me," he spoke quietly, I smiled and approached him, and he smirked, I ducked under his arm and continued walking. He was basically growling at this point.

"That's on order," he barked, I turned and walked backwards. "Kid, I'm not your toy. You have no idea how I feel about this. Don't act like you can give me anything, " I said, offering a frown. He stood quietly.

Before he walked after me again, "What do you want?" He asked, I sighed and stopped.

"Kid... im tired.." I expressed. He huffed and walked away. "Whatever, you're a pain in my ass." He said as he left. I frowned.

If only he knew.

---

"She's so annoying. What the hell is she messing with me for?" Kid complained angrily as he slouched into his chair. Killer sighed and sat on the stool, drinking his beer. "Did you ask her how she felt?" He asked. Kid huffed. "Yes, I asked her what she wants. She just ignored me. What the hell am I supposed to do?" He questioned.

Killer hummed and passed him a bottle. "Kid, what do you want?" the blonde asked. Kid went quiet. Staring at his desk. "I don't know. I don't even know what I'm doing. I can't help it. This is frustrating, " he answered. Killer nodded.

"Dont you think she has what you want in mind too? I know you, better than anyone. I feel the same way you do. You're scared." He said, kid glared at him. "LIKE HELL-"

"You're scared she's gonna die like victoria," the blonde quickly said. Kids' words caught in his throat. "You see feelings as a weakness. That she'll become your weakness. I know we both feel that way about each other. You don't wanna risk it with someone else who's weaker." The blonde added. Kid was speechless.

"It's just like before." Killer added. Kid sighed quietly and leaned back in his chair. "We've come so far, Killer. I can't imagine losing you. You're my partner. You're enough.. I dont wanna put that one someone else. You think I don't know how she looks at me? She kissed me, and I kissed her back like a fool. I can't care about someone if it means they'll get crushed under the pressure." Kid explained with a frown.

"You're under estimating here again. I don't think she'll even falter. She's strong. It is like before, I like her too." Killer spoke up. Kid glanced at him.

"I know, I don't care. We've always done everything together, haven't we? " Kid smirked, killer huffed with a smile. "Yeah."

"So what are you gonna go? Either you break her heart, or you heal your own, " Killer spoke. Kid chugged his beer.

"She is pretty strong," Kid commented.

"She survived you at her worst." Killer added.

The red head smirked, "Yeah, she did."

---

We pulled up to a new island, and travelling the seas was amazing. So much new sights to be seen. Who would have thought I wouldn't have even been here if it wasn't for Captain and Killer. As soon as we pulled up, I jumped off and looked around, "y/n, get your ass back here now," Kid called from the ship, I smirked.

"Or you could come here? You're the captain. Show me the way red, " I responded happily. Kid blushed and tutted under his breath, jumping off and walking beside me.

"You're a pain," he said quietly, and I hummed. "I wouldn't be any fun if I wasn't," I retaliated. He smirked. As we walked down the narrow streets, we found ourselves isolated. "Y/n," he said. I hummed, still walking away.

"Listen to me," he spoke. His serious tone took me by surprise. I turned to face him. "Are you okay?" I asked. He was mumbling.

"Look, I.. I do like you, " he spat out like he's never said anything so hard in his life. I huffed. "Jeez, Kid, I get it. Do you think I don't know that? But I know you veiw that as a burden so." I spoke. The kid groaned and hit my arm. "Shut up, I'm trying to say I wanna try, and you're making it difficult for no reason," he argued. I sighed and leaned up, kissing him gently. "Stop... just think about it, take more time. You're filled with doubt. I see it in your eyes, I'm not an idiot. And you're not either. You're smart captain. Don't let anything get in your way, not me, not anyone. " I explained. He sighed and pulled me closer, kissing me deeper. Once he pulled away, I could see it in his eyes... I sighed.

"Let's go, Cap. I'm sure they'd have anchored by now. We've scoped out the area." I said quietly, he hummed,"wipe that lipstick off, " he spoke. I smiled and wiped it away. "That would have been a disater,"

"BOSS OVER HERE!" shouted Dive as she waved and jumped around near the ship, we walked over. "No messing around. This is a supply stop only." Kid comanded confidently. The crew all agreed and began scattering.

"Y/n, come with me to get medical supplies. I've used most of my stock on the idiot's who got that stupid fever from the last island, i wanna forget about it..." Spoke the ships, doctor. I smiled. "Yes, Doc," I said, taking his hand and walking away. Kid watched quietly.

He sighed, "So what did you say?" Killer asked as he walked up beside him. Kid huffed and glared at the man. "She shut me down. That bastard." He responded, irritated, killer patted his shoulder. "That's what you wanted, though," the blonde added. Kid went quiet and nodded. "No matter what I do, she can see straight through me. It's annoying," the red head spoke. Killer nodded.

"That's what I like about her. She does it with me, and I wear a mask," Killer added. Kid huffed. "She's something else,"

"She sure is"