Chapter Six

I looked at each one of the idiots and nodded my head happily brushing my hands off of their germs. I'm no germethob but I don't want a catch a case of stupidity.

The clearing of a throat behind me caused me to turn around to see a slightly pissed off Zachary. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He yelled gestering to the men on the floor.

"What do you mean!? They freaking attacked me first! I'm just awesome at kicking guys butts!" I yelled back slightly histerical almost laughing at the end.

We stared at each other niether one of us cracking. I don't know if it was the situation or what, I may never know why, but we both broke out into laughter at the same time, almost ending up on the floor.

After a few minutes of laughing we both managed to regain composure and stood in silence. One of the men groaned causing me to tap him a little in the side, with my foot. He opened one eye to look at me and immediately tried to stand up.

"Sorry sir but your head may hurt in the mourning and you may have a concussion so... don't fall asleep." I said giving him a thumbs up.

"Thanks doc, I couldn't have figured that out myself ya know." He replied sarcasticly as he staggered down the hall probably heading to the health wing.

I was left in an uncomfortable silence with Zachary, who seemed just as umcomfortable as me. "Well the living areas are this way." He said as he turned on his heel and walked down the hall.

Nodding my head and letting out a quiet sigh I followed behind him. I'm so used to walking behind people that even now I still feel like the 14 year old girl following quietly and obediently behind her parents.

As soon as I turned to go down the next hallway the sound of one of the men groaning in pain was brought to my attention. I giggled quietly to myself not wanting anyone to hear, if you get caught game over.

The walk seemed longer than what it was because of the silence. Not a word was spoken. He would causally look behind him to make sure I was still there but other than that there ws no form of contact whatsoever.

After we finally made it back to the living areas I plopped down on MY couch. Ever since I've been here noone has even come close to sitting here. While I'm in the room. I find that funny.

"Oh no you don't." Zachary said as he gently grabbed my arm. "We have business to attend to." I stood up slowely slightly sore from the scratch that's on my side.

I looked at him with my emotionless mask on. "Well this way." He beckoned me on as he walked through a door that I never noticed before. Walking through the room I noticed the unusual silence and lifelessness of it all.

Through the door I noticed two black 2013 Lamborghini Aventadors waiting for us. The first one was filled with the other five guys who seemed to be checking things such as guns and what not.

I was too busy checking my surroundings that I didn't notice Zachary had already gone into the other car.

"Hey, listen I get that these are really fancy cars but ah, get in." He said as he finished rolling the window to the passenger side down. Rolling my eyes I got into the my side and closed the door.

As he started the engine and the car roared to life I buckled up and looked around. Ahh Leather Seats. I thought as I rubbed the arm rest.

Looking around my eyes settled in the steering wheel of the car. "Isn't that the Transformers symbol?" I asked while cocking and eyebrow.

He took his eyes off the road a second to look at me with a smirk. "Why, yes. Yes it is." He said turning back to the road. "I'm surprised that a girl like you knew that."

I looked at him baffled. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked crossing my arms turning fully towards him. "Nothing just, most girls, wouldn't know that."

Replying he shrugged his shoulders still focusing on the road. "Well I'm not like most girls." I retorted back as I looked out the window.

"But why Transformers?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. "Because that movie was awesome. I mean robot aligns! That's awesome man!" He said exaggerating his hands as we swerved a bit on the road.

"Keep both hands on the wheel if you would please. I don't feel like dying Thank you." He looked at me with a look that screamed Just-Shut-UP-I'm-a-guy-I-do-everyhing-perfectly.

Rolling my eyes I looked back out the window and watched all the buildings pass by. Out of all things that have happened in my life thus has been the most stressful.

First, my parents make me a mafia slave.

Then, my parents try to force me to date some guy.

Next, I almost get killed.

Finally, I'm yet again forced to be a slave and worst of all to this guy.

Could life get any worst?