Epilogue

~~One Year Later~~

It was an usual Friday night. Zachary and I snuck out of the HQ to go out on a date.

We just left the restaurant when he tugged on my hand. "I have a surprise." He said dragging me the other direction.

"Zachary!" I said jokingly to fake anger. "Let me go this instant!" He chuckled before stopping.

"What fun would that be?" He said before kissing my cheek. I huffed as a blush covered my cheeks.

"Now come on!" He began to tug me again as he dragged me along the never ending streets.

I followed him with a sigh of annoyance.

Before I knew it we were in front of the Trevi Fountain. Just like the night when the cops chased us and we danced to avoid them.

I smiled at the memory before hearing someone clear their throat.

I turned to see him on one knee holding a small box.

"Laurel, I know that I'm not the greatest guy, I get that. But I want to be your only guy for the rest of our lives. There is no form of I love you that can even describe how much I really do, I- will you marry me?"

I gasped at him in shock. It wasn't a complete surprise, we had talked about it...

"Laurel! Hurry up and say yes!" I looked behind me to see Tom with his arm around Sofia, they started dating, and both of our families standing there.

Tears poured down my face as I looked back at him. I nodded my head over and over again before pouncing on him.

Being the prepared person he was he caught me and held me close whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~Seven Months Later~~

I stood in front of a mirror looking at myself in the pure white gown. Sofia stood behind me sporting a dark blue one.

"You look beautiful." My Mother spoke as she wiped away some tears. "Mom, you can't start crying becauae then I'll start crying and-"

A knock sounded on the door as another one of my bridesmaids entered the room.

"Everything's ready. Groom and priest are in place. All we need now is the bride to walk down the aisle."

I nodded my head to her as Sofia walked out the room. "Good luck." My mom said as she exited the room to find her seat.

I looked at my engagement ring that rested on my left ring finger. It had a ruby in the center surrounded by small diamonds.

I laughed slightly remembering Zachary freaking out when he thought that I didn't like it.

I remember the group hug the gang gave us when we came back.

A knock sounded on the door as my dad entered the room. "Ready?" I nodded with a smile.

~~After Wedding~~

I threw the bouquet, which Sofia caught. Tom took his chance and proposed.

I was completely shocked as the best man proposed to the maid of honor.

"Next wedding we're flipping parts!" I shouted to her after she said yes. She laughed and nodded happily agreeing.

It was almost midnight when we finally decided to call it quits. The DJ was running out of songs and most people were drunk anyway.

"Well Mrs. Ruso, ready to hit the hay?" Zachary asked once everyone said their good byes.

"Why yes Mr. Ruso, I am very tired and would like to sleep now." I responded kissing his cheek.

"You missed..." He whispered in my ear as he hoisted me up in his arms. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

"Happy?" I asked once he started walking.

"Not quite..."

~~Another Year Later~~

I stood with Zachary in front of my parents. "You wanted to tell us something?" My mother said from her seat.

I bit my lip nervously as Zachary kept his arm firmly around my waist. "Once Zachary's parents arrive we'll tell you." I said with a small smile.

When they did arrive I was a nervous wreck while Zachary stood proud.

"Now may we know why we're here?"

I looked to Zachary who in turn looked at me with a reassuring smile.

"I-I'm pregnant..." I said waiting on their reactions. In little to no time my mother was crying and my dad was running after Zachary who left in a sprint once he saw the murderous look in my dad's eyes.

Mrs. Ruso hugged me and Mr. Ruso went off to help his son.

My mom hugged my while crying happily feeling my stomach. By this point everyone had reentered the room calming down.

"Do you think it's a boy or girl?" Mrs. Ruso asked coming to stand next to me.

"One's a boy and the other's a girl I hope."

"Dammit Zachary I'm going to kill you!" My dad yelled while Mr. Ruso held him back.

Fun times.

~~ About eight months later~~

I laid down in the delivery room breathing heavily while cursing everyone and everything out.

"Dammit Zachary when I get out of this God damn bed I'm going to fu-"

"Alright Mrs. Ruso it's time to push."

After a few hours of pushing I FINALLY gave birth to healthy twins. A boy and a girl.

Our parents came in first happily playing and cooing at the new borns. Then came Sofia and Tom, Sofia being VERY pegnant heself.

Nate, Chris, Masoch, and Sam then came in holding the two newborns.

Rodrego eventually waltzed in with his fiancée who seemed to love the idea of children.

All in all it was fun. I have Zachary by my side and two children to raise. I had a family to support me and friends who will never let me down.

And it all started by Breaking Tradition.