Chapter Sixteen

After we met up in the living area, Zachary and I went into his room to make sleeping arrangements. By that I mean we made a pilow wall between the center part of the bed.

The next morning...

I woke up to a splitting headache. I tried to open my eyes but as soon as I did I regretted it. The sunlight burst through the windows making my eyes hurt. Even though I covered my face, the pain was still evident.

"Take this." I was handed a small white pill and a glass half full (or half empty) of water. I reluctantly did as I was told and I felt a little bit of relief. Not immediately all better, but enough for me to open my eyes and sit up,

"Ugh." I let out a groan when I did because my entire body was sore. Probably from being dragged around. I thought as I looked at Zachary, fully dressed with his usual home style. A suit with a nice button up shirt with the top two buttons undone.

"Thanks." I muttered looking down to my lap. "It's fine. I'll leave you to a shower." He said exiting the room. I walked over to a door that I guessed was the bathroom but turned out to be a closet. "Oops." I shut the door noting the fact that he had alot, I mean ALOT of suits.

I went over to the next door and smiled at the sight of a bathroom. I went in and took a quick shower using his soap. How come guys get the shampoo and conditioner in one? When they make it for girls it turns out to be really crappy.

Walking out of the bathroom in a towel wasn't exactly on my bucket list, especially into a guys room, but it happened. I quickly grabbed some boxers and a shirt that was laid out on the bed for me and went into the office. As soon as I did the show began.

I listened through the door to the living area as five paniced men thried to cover up my 'disappearance'.

"I, uh, she wouldn't get up this morning sir!" Sam said in a paniced unpracticed voice. "Y-yeah! Even I tried! She's out like a sack!" Masoch defended even though he knows this would mostly be his fault.

"And why would she be so tired?" Zachary inquired. "I-we don't know boss! Women!" Tom said. Though his voice was strong the sound if panic was still in his voice.

"Why don't I give it a try then?" Zachary began to walk towards the door by the sound of it when everyone jumped in at once. "N-no!"

"We mean, you shouldn't trouble yourself." Chris said smoothly. He seemed like the best liar of the bunch. "Then tell me, why would she be so tired?"

I heard a slight whimper, which was probably Sam. Being the youngest and weakest it was a no brainer that he's the weakest link.

"Okay! Fine! We went to a club last night! Masoch was supposed to watch her but he fainted from having too much alcohol!" Sam yelled as if he was in a police chamber getting prepared for torcher. Not that they do that. That statement made no sense but we shall get over it.

"Really. Then you all are lucky." At that I walked out and sat on the sofa getting comfortable. "You all are idiots. Never, I mean NEVER again am I going with ya'll to a club." With that I was squished into a group hug with everyone.

《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》

I know it's short but that was to make up for the late update. Next chapter will be a time skip for a couple weeks.

15 days completed.
46 more to go.

Anyway, vote, comment, and
F
O
L
L
I
W

M
E
!
!
!
!
!

NIGHT NIGHT PEEPZ!!!