Chapter Ten

Okay back to Laurel's P.O.V. you peepz. Anyway how's life? Good? Good. Bad? I'm sorry, truely I am.
What?! You don't believe me? Fine then. I'm not sorry. Before things get too serious... here's my chappy!!!
'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~

I woke to the sound of all the idiots yelling. "You wake her!" Wth. "No you. I woke her yesterday!" Dear God.

I opened my eyes and sat up sending glares their way. They finally shut up as I stood up and walked out the room.

I refused to take up any room here since I had no reason too. It shouldn't take too long before I can leave. I thought optimisticly as I opened the door to the room that had all my stuff in it.

I took a quick shower in the bathroom that was connected to the room and brushed my teeth and hair and changed clothes. I didn't even bother with make up since it would get in my way.

I didn't get lost this time, luckily, on my way back to the living quarters. Everyone was in there sitting on the sofa watching the news. It was kinda funny seeing them all squeeze on the couch.

I decided to start making breakfast instead of trying to squeeze on the couch with the rest of them. Making my way into the kitchen I pulled out a pan and some spices along with eggs and raw bacon and started cooking.

Half way through the processes I noticed a head pop in. "D-do you need any help?" Masoch, whom I met yesterday, asked. From what I could tell he was a real food lover, and eater for that matter.

I shook my head no as he gave me a pouty face. Sighing I pointed my spatula at him and shooed him away. Taking the hint he left right before I burned the bacon.

I finished before long and started to waft the fumes of the food towards me. Ahhhhh. My hungry stomach started to scream at me to eat but I needed to wait on EVERYONE else.

"Boys set the table!" I half yelled as I began to take food off of the pan and onto the plates. Filling up my arms I took the plates out of the kitchen and set them around the table, happily sitting down with everyone else to eat.

It was unusually quiet when I notuced somebody missing. "Where's Zachary?" I asked only getting glances from everyone. "He's still sleeping. He was up late looking for someone." Tom said not looking up from his food.

I sighed and looked at the only door that I hadn't been through yet. "Is it through there?" I pointed it out with my fork earning nods from everyone. Pushing away from the table I stood up and walked to the door.

"Through there, go straight, second door to the right." Tom said right before he stuck some bacon in his mouth. I nodded as I turned the knob and opened the door.

As I went through I noticed an office like space occupied the room with dark blue carpet and a big oak desk in the middle. Black leather chairs were occupied around the desk, one behind and two in front.

Around the room was a simple blue velvet chair that seemed very comfortable. I continued walking and went straight. Reaching a door I opened it to find a hallway with even more doors wrapped around it.

So many doors and hallways in this place. Why? I followed Tom's instructions and went up to the second door to the right. Taking a deep breath I knocked.

"Go away." A voice from the inside said. "It's breakfast time. Masoch is going to eat your food if you don't hurry." I threatened as I heard footsteps.

Turning to the hallway door I saw Nate carrying a plate of food. He stopped in front of me and held the plate out. Taking it I whispered a quick thanks and mnocked on the door again.

"Didn't I already say go away? I'm not getting up!" He said dramatically as I rolled my eyes. Deciding it was no use to say anything I opened the door and entered the room with a plate of food.

"What are you doing?" Zachary asked sounding sarcastic as I walked up to him and shoved the plate towards him. Sitting up he grabbed the plate and examined it.

"It's gonna get cold." I said as I was about to exit the room. "Wait!" He slightlh yelled to gain my attention. I turned to him and realized for the first time that he was shirtless. I looked back at the door before looking at him again.

"Yes?" I asked annoyed by him. First I can't even enter and now I can't leave. WTH! "Just stay until I finish." He said quietly as he began to eat. Very slowly.

I sighdd as I took a seat in a chair nearby. The whole room was only half lit by a dim light and the curtains were closed so it was hard to see the entire room. The bed had to be a king sized and was covered with a red comforter. The chair I was sitting in was even red. The walls were a burgundy color.

We stayed in silence for a while before even the slightest sound was made. "Why are you way over there?" He asked after a while. He probably finished eating twenty minutes ago.

"What do you mean? I'm sitting in a chair." I replied looked at him confused. He scooted over in the bed and patted a spot next to him right on the edge.

"Haha, no." I said not even considering the thought of getting in a bed with him. "Hmm. Then maybe I should've let the man take you to his hotel room?" He said with a finger on his chin.

"I-ugh... fine." I got up and walked over to the bed and barely sat down on it. My legs crossed over the side and my back facing him.

"It's hard to talk to the back of a person you know?" Huffing a jumped a bit turning more towards him. "A little more." He said as I heaved a sigh and bounced once more to where he could see my face.

"That's better." He said as he sat up more. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked as monotoned as I could. "Nothing much. I just need you to pretend to be my girlfriend for a bit."

Caught off guard I almost fell off of the bed. "What! Why?" I said louder than necessary. "Shh. Calm down. My dad is coming by and he thinks that I have a girlfriend for some reason so I need some help." Rolling my eyes I remained calm.

"So you need me?" I asked just to clarify. "Yes unless you see any other woman around here." He said gestering around the room.

"Fine. But I'm not doing anything stupid." I pointed my finger at him and he nodded his head in understanding. After a while of silence I started to feel a bit sleepy. Fighting to keep my eyes open I leaned against a pillow.

"Now you can see why I'm staying in here all day." Zachary said as he gently pulled on my arm. Too tired to fight I fell back on the bed and allowed my sleepiness to take over.