Chapter 4

*Don't play music/video till I tell you too*

I opened my eyes slightly and felt as they slowly closed going back to sleep. I just feel so tired, I don't ever wanna wake up. It was awhile till they reopened and looked to the ceiling above. I shifted over a bit and groaned as I stretched my arms. I felt the soft blanket, I felt before on my body again, it felt so comfy. I looked around and noticed I was in a room. Not just a room but a bed room?

I quickly sat up.

A bed room?!

What?

I took a better look around it was surprised it was clean. Very clean.

Where am I now?

The bed was rather soft, considering the Under Ground city was a piece of shit. But this, this was so different. I brought the blanket to my face and got the scent of something I smelled before on someone. I shook my head, I am such a creep, what am I doing?

I threw the blanket off to the side as I got up from the bed and made my way to the door. Before I touched the door knob the door opened. I backed up a bit in fear but I stopped when I seen Farlan was standing before me.

"Oh, I didn't know you were awake." He said.

"Farlan? How did..."

"Levi found you and brought you back here."

"Oh."

He opened the door a bit more. "You can come out here if you want."

I nodded and inched past Farlan, making my way into the living room. As I was walking, I noticed Levi was sitting in kitchen,m at the table, he looked to be wiping a knife off. He looked so focused on cleaning the blade.

I'll be honest, Levi seemed to be the scary type, and the ones that didn't want to be bothered. The way he looked at me when I first met the two was intense, I felt a sudden fear corse through me when I met his eyes. But yet... Something about him was catching my attention. I averted my gaze from him and I went over to the sofa where I once slept to avoid any awkwardness with him.

Farlan closed the door and sat down over to where Levi was. He cleared his throat before turning the chair so it was facing me.

"So."

I looked at him known what he was going to say.

"Why'd you run away from us, Y/n?" Farlan asked.

"I... I heard you guys talking about me, about the whole me staying here. It didn't sound like I was going to, so I let myself out."

"Well, we decided we were gonna let you stay."

"Y-you were?"

He nodded.

"That's until you ran away and we had to spend a whole fucking 2 hours looking for you." Levi said.

I looked down to the floor. "I-I'm sorry."

"But hey." Farlan smiled, "You're still welcomed to stay if you want?"

I looked at the both of them surprised. Are they serious? Even after all that? Even for making them spend that time looking for me, they still allow me to stay with them?

"R-really?" I said with a bit of happiness.

"Yeah, you're pretty fast too, so you could help us out when we go on supply runs." He said.

"Okay, thank you." I smiled.

"Under one condition." Levi added.

I brought my full attention to Levi, I dare not ignore him one bit. I'm afraid if I do, something bad will happen to me. The man scared me even for being a smaller guy, he was pretty intimidating.

"What condition?" I asked.

"Your gonna have to help clean." He said.

I smiled. "I will."

That Night
*Play the music/video now!*

I was up for very long time, I couldn't really sleep. I was allowed to sleep on the couch till they fix up a place of my own, which was nice of them to do for me. I sat there on the couch the whole time, slowly having sadness consume me. When Levi and Farlan left the room for the night I began having these thoughts. I couldn't help the fact my parents were dead and I couldn't do anything to save them. I watched as those men held them both down with knifes, its was a horrible sight for me. Being separated from your parents is one the most horrible things a child will ever experience. Because they are the ones that brought you to the world, the only ones that'll be there for you, they're your flesh and blood. They are the original piece of you.

I hugged myself and stayed like this for awhile. I got up and walked to the front door, opening it and looked outside. It was darker then usual and it was silent from everyone asleep. I closed the door and looked at the lights, they were the only thing beautiful about this place.

I made my way to the steps and sat down on the first step. All of a sudden I felt tears form my eyes and slowly go down my cheeks. I sniffed and rubbed my arms to keep myself comforted. As much as I may try to stop the pain nothing will cover this hole in my heart. I gasped and continued to cry in silence. I'd rather feel nothing at all then feel this pain. I brought my knees closer to my chest and rested my head on them.

"I'm sorry mom and dad... I really miss you." I sobbed quietly.

Nothing in this world will ever heal the hole my mom and dad left in my heart. I sat there for most of the night crying to myself. Never have I felt so much pain, and sorrow. My mother and father were the only people in my life that meant the world to me. Now, with them gone, I felt this ugly painful feeling in my chest. It hurt every time I thought about them, it felt as if something was crushing my heart, not even that but pins and needles. It hurt.

I leaned my head against the wall as I looked up at the lights.

"Sing with hope and the fear will gone..." I tried to sing. I brought my knees closer and buried my face in them.

Everything I once loved is now gone.