Chapter 21

"Y/n."

I groaned.

"Y/n, wake up." The voice said again.

I groaned and turned over.

"Y/n!"

I felt the person shake me and I woke up. I sat up and rubbed my eye. "What?"

"Y/n, y/n, y/n." Isabel smiled.

"What?"

"Do you know what day it is today?!"

I groaned in response still trying to wake up.

"It's Levi's birthday!" She said.

I froze in my spot. That's right, today is December 25. It's Levi's birthday.

"Your right, it is."

"Come on! Farlan and I wanna take him out, hurry up and get ready." She squeal in happiness. She quickly ran out of the room, I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

Well I better get up and get ready. I threw the blankets off my body and got out of bed.

Later

After I was finished getting ready, we set off. I had no idea where we were going, I didn't question where they we're taking Levi. We followed them downs few paths and to the main part of the city. Farlan and Isabel took Levi and I to a bar. Out of all places, here? But from the looks of it, Levi really didn't seem to care. He just went along with it.

We were seated at a table right next to door almost. We sat in a booth, where Farlan sat on the end, Levi sat next to him, I right next to Levi, and Isabel sat next to me near on the other side. Not bad of a spot I'd have to say, it was a pretty good view of everything in the room, without being in the center. Not that many people were here to which was great. We all quickly ordered and started chowing down on food as soon as it came.

"Hey, Isabel can you let me out? I gotta go to the restroom." I said.

"Yeah, sure." She replied, moving out of the booth to let me out.

I scooted out and stood up. I felt as if someone had there eyes on me. I turned around and seen Levi's eyes quickly avert away from me. I blushed. Pervert staring at me as I was standing up. I shook it off and began walking towards to restroom.

Levi is such a perv.

I smiled to myself. As I was walking through the center of the room, I noticed there was an arm wrestling match going on. It's been going on for quite some time now, even before we even got here. The same guy beat almost everyone in the bar. I walked past and opened the door the rest room.

I locked the door and walked over to the mirror, looking at myself. I took a deep breath. What am I gonna do? I have nothing to give to Levi. I know my parents try all they could to at least try to get me something for my birthday. I just wanna do the same for Levi. It may seem over the top but he means something to me, I love him. He's always there for me, when I needed to be loved. Now I'm not saying Farlan and Isabel were never there but you get what I mean. He's special to me, and it maybe stupid to him, of me trying to do something for him. I love him, I just wanna do something for the one I love.

Maybe... Maybe I'll be his gift. I mean we have dating for a long time now, and we've gotten pretty far on our relationship. So maybe, I can be his gift. I'll let him do whatever he wants to me, I'll obey everything he tells me to do. He's not a bad guy, and like he said if we ever go farther then that, he'll stop. But will he?

I turned on the water and threw cold water at my face a few times. I turned off the fosset, and looked at myself again as the water dripped off my face. Who cares, if he doesn't stop, I'm the one making the decision about this. If he doesn't then he doesn't, I made my mind up about it. And yet why am I so scared.