Chapter 28

One night Farlan decided to go see Jan to catch up on a few things and see how he's doing. It's been awhile since he saw his good friend. At first I didn't wanna go just because I'd rather spend time with Levi but Isabel wanted to see Jan so we all decided to tag along with Farlan and here we are at Jan house. And it turns out Jan friends were at his house as well. Tracy and Daniil, yup those are the ones. Farlan and Levi were visiting Jan, chit chatting and having a little laughter here and there.

Tracy and Daniil brought out alcohol just for the heck of it, and began drinking. Eventually Jan got into a few sips, then it past with Farlan having a few.

Never have I was around alcohol before. I have see people drink it in alley ways, as they boringly leaned their backs against the wall. But never have I drank it before. All I know is it does leave an strong foul smell.

"Can I have a taste?" Isabel asked.

"Sure." Daniil said, giving her the bottle.

Isabel took it and took a big gulp of it. I looked over to see Levi and Farlan did care really, they just continued talking to Jan.

"Woo, sure a big gulp. Did you see that Farlan?" Daniil said.

"No what?"

"She took a big gulp of this."

"She can surprise you." Farlan smiled. "But don't let her have too much."

"I use to drink this because it was my last resort." Isabel said.

"Oh really? No wonder you took a big sip."

Tracy looked over to me, and grabbed the bottle. "Hey Y/n, you wanna drink?"

"Um... I'm good." I scratched the back of my head.

"Come on now, just have one sip."

"Um... I never drank that."

"Oooooh! So now you really have to try it~." Daniil sang.

Isabel smiled at me. "It's only a sip, after that you don't have to drink it."

I walked over to them. "Just a sip?"

"Whatever you want." Daniil said handing me the bottle.

"Careful when you first take a drink, let it go down your throat smoothly." Tracy added.

I grabbed the bottle and brought it closer to my face. I could smell the strong scent coming from the opening, I scrunched my nose to it. I brought the bottle to my lips where I tipped it back take a sip. I could feel as it burned going into my mouth, I quickly swallowed it and coughed a bit.

"Aye! She's taken her first drink!" Tracy said cheering.

"It kinda burned." I coughed.

"That's your first drink, it'll ease down when you drink more." Daniil said leaning back into his seat.

I looked at the bottle and was about to take another drink.

"Oi, that's enough drinking." Levi said.

"Now, Levi she's old enough, if she wants to take another swing, let her take another swing." Tracy butted in.

I looked over to Levi and saw as he was holding a bottle in his hand, looking at Farlan who also had one in his hand. I didn't see what was wrong with me drinking? I tipped the bottle and took a big gulp, almost chugging a majority of it. I coughed a little after pulling away from it.

"Damn! Levi your girl is a toughie." Daniil said.

"Holy shit!" Tracy added.

Isabel sat me down. "Y/n you better slow down, your gonna end up getting drunk."