Chapter 14

Waking up, I shifting in the spot slightly, moving onto my side. I put my arm out to hold someone, but when I felt an empty space I opened my eyes. I seen no one laying next to me. I sat up and looked around in the room. I forgot I was in Levi's room. I remember our little make out session last night, then I fell asleep an hour later after talking with him. We talked about how we'd be if we were a couple, how Farlan was with it, and if it'll effect his work. It turned out all good and that's when I fell asleep in his arms.

I moved the blankets out of the way and noticed I was wearing one of his shirts. It was a dark (f/c) long sleeved shirt, and its collar was a little open. It was slightly big on me but it worked, at least it was comfortable.

I heard a few voices talking in the other room which caught my attention. It was Farlan and Levi's voices and another one which sounded high, too feminine to be a man's. They were all having a conversation till I heard Levi's voice decrease like he's moving away. I got up from the bed and went to the door, opening it. In the room were the two, Levi and Farlan.

Farlan was sitting down on the sofa and Levi was sitting on a chair in the kitchen. They all turned their attention to me when the door creek as it opened.

I stopped and waved my hand, "Hello heh.."

"Y/n your awake." Farlan smiled.

I walked over to them. "Yeah."

As I walked towards them I noticed a girl sitting down in the chair besides the couch. The girl had dark red burgundy hair out into two pig tails. She looked up at me from where she was sitting. I couldn't help but notice her eyes, they were a very beautiful emerald green color. That's the first time ever have I've seen green eyes. I have to say people are right when they say there a very beautiful color. The girl looked to be about 15-16 maybe even a little older?

Farlan noticed I was looked at the girl and began introduce her and I to each other.

"This is Isabel." He said. "We saved her from getting caught with those guys that lived by toll pay. We agreed to let her stay with us."

Farlan handed off a small bird in his hand to the girl known as Isabel. I looked at the bird and it seemed it's wings were broken. It was pretty obvious with the small bandage wrappings on it.

I smiled. "Hi Isabel, I'm Y/n nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you Y/n." She smiled back. "Wow, you're really pretty."

I blushed a little, I'll admit I wasn't expecting that. "Oh! Um... Thank you."

"Are you Farlan's sister or Levi's?" She asked.

I giggled and sat down next to her. "No I'm a friend, and I'm.."

"--She's my girlfriend." Levi said holding cleaning supplies.

Farlan looked surprised, and so was Isabel. I blushed slightly, I didn't know Levi was gonna say that straight up.

"I can see why, you're really pretty Y/n. I don't see why you wouldn't have a boyfriend--"

"--Uh that's enough Isabel, hehe.." I covered her mouth giggling.

I know Levi, and he's the jealous type. I mean really jealous type. So it's best not to talk about me and other guys, otherwise he'd be in a pissy mood all day. And I really don't wanna see that side of him.

Her eyes were widened as I kept my hand on her mouth. "Mm! Mm-mmmm!"

"Oh, sorry!" I pulled my hand away.

"Well then, shall we get to cleaning?" Farlan said grabbing a broom from Levi.

"It's best not to talk about other guys and me when around Levi." I whispered to Isabel.

"Is he the jealous type?"

I nodded.

"Oooo, okay. I got it." She gave me a thumbs up and smiled.

That's when I knew I would begin the start of a new relationship with Isabel. We'd become great friends. I never had a girl friend before so I was pretty much excited to begin this friendship with her.