Chapter 24

I was meeting Olivia in the park. I sat on the bench and thought about everything. It was just too much I don't think I could handle another kid let alone two. I sighed. I'm so worried about Embry on top of this pregnancy.
I bit my lip nervously. This is a mistake. I can't do this. I was about to get up and leave, but I heard my name. I looked to see Olivia walking over.
"Hey. How you doing?" Olivia asked as I sat backdown on the bench and she sat next to me.
"I could be better, I'm okay though."
"Barba gave the sonogram. Congratulations to you both."
"Thanks." I said
"You don't seem to happy about this?" Olivia said.
"I am. It's just Rafael won't let me work, I'm stressing about being able to afford two more kids, the trial, and it's just a lot. I don't even want to go to trial. I just want this to be over." I said.
"Have you told Rafael this?"
"Yes but he won't listen to me." I said.
"I'll see what Alex can do. Rafael won't be able to work this case since you're the victim."
"Thank you Olivia."
"No problem. Well I should head back." Olivia said.
"Wait. I want to give you this." I said and handed her a little box.
She opened it and it was a bracelet that had the charm god mother and two sets of baby feet charms.
"What's this?" Olivia asked.
"Rafael and I were talking and we want you two be the boys god mother." I said.
"I would be honored." Olivia said tearing up and I have her a hug.
"Please let me know what Alex says." I said
"I will." Olivia said. "Oh and can you give this to Finn since he's not here. I want him to be the twins god father." I said and handed her a little something for Finn. "Sure." Olivia said and left. I then headed home. Once I was home, it was quiet which meant that the kids were still at Rafael's mom's and Rafael was still at work. I then went upstairs, changed into some pajamas and fell asleep.