Chapter 10

Barbra's POV
As soon as Liv said that a break in was reported at my house I rushed out of the squad room. Not again. Please let me wife and children be okay. I thought. I regret being mad about Courtney being pregnant again. As soon as I was near my apartment I got out of my car in a hurry. I was about to run up to my apartment but Olivia stopped me.
"Barba let us handle this." Olivia said.
"She's my wife Liv. My children are in there!" I said worriedly.
"We'll handle it. Just stay here." Olivia ordered and ran into my apartment with Rollins and Tutuola.
I waited impatiently for about 25 minutes and was about to run into my apartment until Olivia came over carrying Luca and Rollins holding Lucy. Finn was following behind.
"Daddy!" Luca and Lucy said and ran over to me as soon as they were set down and hugged me.
"It's okay. Everything is okay." I said as I held my kids. For the first time in a while I could feel tears in my eyes.
"Where's mommy?" Luca asked.
"Was she not in the apartment?" I asked looking at Liv, Finn, and Rollins.
"We don't know how to tell you this Barba, but it looks like there was signs of a struggle. We couldn't find her anywhere in the apartment." Rollins said and I wiped my tears and stood up.
"Get every type of evidence you can. This case just got personal." I said.
"Which is why I don't think you should be on this case." Liv said.
"I'm on this case whether you like it or not." I said.
"Daddy I want mommy." Luca said.
"We'll see her soon little man." I said and looked at Liv and the rest of the team. "Find her and put whoever took her away." I said and took Luca's hand and picked up Lucy.
"Hey how about we go get some lunch and then we go get some ice cream?" I said and walked away with my kids.