Chapter 11

It's been a few weeks since Embry has taken me. He has raped me and beaten me every time I disobeyed him and not forgetting about Rafael and my children. He has kept me locked up in his bedroom for the past few days refusing to let me out unless I give in to him.
"Courtney.I hate keeping you locked up and I will let you out if you forget about that husband of yours." Embry said.
"Never! I will never forget about Rafael! I love him!" I yelled but he just slapped me.
"You are mine now! What do I have to do to get it through your thick skull that you are mine!" Embry said grabbing me by my arm tightly.
"Ow. Embry please stop!" I begged as he tightened his grip on my wrist.
"Shut up! I am tired of you not listening to me. Maybe I should find that husband of yours and put a bullet through his head." Embry threatened me.
"No! Please don't!" I begged him. I did not want him to harm Rafael.
"Then you better listen to me understand?! You belong to me!" He said and threw me to the floor like a piece of trash.
I just sat on my knees and cried. I hated it here with him.
"Clean yourself up and come downstairs to make dinner." Embry said and left the room.
I wiped my tears and took my time getting ready and then headed downstairs to make dinner. I set it in front of Embry when it was done and just sat down.
"Are you going to eat?" Embry asked.
"I'm not very hungry." I said.
Embry then reached out to touch my face but I just flinched as his hand caressed my cheek.
"You could be happy here with me love. All you have to do is listen to me." Embry said and then got up and put his dish in the sink.
Embry then took my hand and pulled me out of the house and outside. Once my eyes adjusted I noticed we were back on the reservation where he was from.
"If anyone asks you are my wife. Understand?" Embry said tightening his grip on my hand.
"Y-yes." I said and he loosened his grip and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked into the reservation.