Chapter 29

(Not sure how many more chapters after this one. Maybe one or two. Also be warned rape in this chapter)
I woke up the next morning. It was quiet too quiet. I got up and went to check on the kids but they weren't in their room. I began to panic. I ran downstairs but didn't see them or Rafael anywhere.
I then saw a note on the kitchen table and sighed.
"Took the kids to my mom's. You deserve a break love. Rest up. I love you."
Rafael <3
I took a breath of relief and headed upstairs and got a bath. Once I was done I changed into some undergarments and was about to put a top and jeans on but I was pushed onto the bed. I was about to scream but my mouth was covered.
"Come on man." I heard the guy say.
I then felt them tie my hands to the bedpost and one of them slid my panties off and shoved them in my mouth.
My bra has then yanked off. I then felt each of them enter me from behind. They then turned me over harshly and played with my boobs roughly and then they opened the bedside drawer which had a few of Rafael and I's fun things if you know what I mean. Well you can imagine what happened after that. Once they were done one of them grabbed my face harshly.
"This was fun Courtney." He then took my panties and pocketed them. The other one then took out a knife and chug off a lock of my hair. One of them then pulled out a gun as the other untied me.
"Thanks for the fun time." The one with the gun said and they ran off. I was shaking excessively and once I calmed down a little I managed to grab my phone and dialed Olivia's number.
"Hello? Courtney?"
"I-I was r-raped again." I said