Chapter 14

Rafael's POV
I haven't been able to think straight. I am so worried about Courtney. If Embry did take Courtney what was he doing to her? Was she okay? Also having to explain to your son and daughter why mommy isn't here has been difficult. Just then my phone rang.
"Hello?" I said stressed.
"Barba it's Liv. The squad and I are on our way to Vineland. We may have found something. I'll keep you updated." Olivia said.
"Please do." I said feeling a bit relieved and hung up. Please let them find Courtney.

Olivia's POV
Once the squad and I arrived near the reservation we ran out of the squad cars.
"Police!" I said as the squad and I ran onto the reservation.
"Where is Embry Blackwolf?!" I said, but everyone just looked around confused.
"Anyone who knows anything and doesn't says anything is an accomplice. Now where is he?!" Rollins said.
"Split up. Courtney and Embry have to be here somewhere." I said when no one said anything. Courtney has to be here somewhere.

Courtney's POV
After the little incident with Tommy and his sister Emily, Embry dragged me back to the house and down to the basement. He then released his grip on my arm by throwing me on the floor.
"Ah!" Embry said and screamed in frustration and punched the wall causing me to flinch. I backed away from him as far as I could.
"Did you really kiss him?" Embry said with his back turned.
"No. I swear Embry." I said I then saw him go over to a drawer and take something out. Once he came over to me I saw a knife in his hand. My eyes widened in fear.
"You're lying." Embry said not believing me.
"I swear Embry I didn't cheat. You saw the video. Tommy kissed me." I said.
"I don't believe you." Embry said and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up and held a knife to my neck.
"P-please Embry. I-I'll do anything. D-don't kill me." I said scared.
"You belong to me. Do you understand that?" Embry asked.
"Y-yes." I said scared. I then felt the knife to my stomach.
"P-please don't." I said but it was too late. I felt him cut it. He then dragged me to a back door. He carried me outside and we saw the police all around the reservation, but they didn't see us.
He covered my mouth with his one hand and held the knife to my neck. I was scared. He had just mostly likely killed my unborn child I could only imagine what else Embry was capable of.